Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Karmina mumbled something. There was a very heavy object on top of her - or at least she felt that there was something. In fact, everything was heavy. She was heavy. She was too tired to move, let alone turn over. Just a little rest was all she needed ... and maybe the pain would lessen. Yes. A nap.

Her eyes closed and let the blackness fill her mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Charging out the door behind Maulior, FulXar's hands shook as he held his Katana. 'I can't do this' he thought as he ran. Sliding his Katana back in it's sheath, images of his early days of samurai training came rolling through his mind... Shaking away the horrific images that have plagued him since it happened 4 years ago, he gripped the hilt of the sword again. 'If my friends need me, I MUST be ready!'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

'Karmina?'

Karmina had fainted. Eh. Menai dragged out the wounded arm from under the girl, took out some other things from her robes, and began dabbing at the wound with a wet cloth to clean it up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran's eyes widened as the goblin came crashing towards her, it landed on her and she hit the floor hard, she heard a sickening crack as her wrist collided with the floor. Growing pale, she used her right arm (the one that hadn't been injured) to pull herself out from beneath the goblin. Its blood stained her clothes, and her left wrist started to throb with horrific pain.

Stumbling forward, she managed to drop into a seat and fumble with her pouches to pull out a Potion. This will at least numb the pain for a while. Gulping it down she hoarsely called to Menai, "Um, Menai, once you're finished with Karmina, could you take a look at my wrist? I think it's kinda broken...."

((Well, that was fun. I figured Iaran had to get injured at some point, she was getting way too perfect in her battle abilities. And, well, the goblin landed on her O_o lol))

((EDIT: O_o I think Lillie said that the goblin landed on Karmina, but I must of mis-read that post, and so let's just pretend that the goblin didn't land on Karmina eh?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:14 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily looked up, at first hesitant. Realising the goblin was knocked out, and there was no immediate danger anymore, she quickly ran out from behind the table, and towards Karmina's aid. But Menai was already tending to her. Her attention shifted to the attacker, who was now lying nearby Karmina. She checked its heartbeat gently. The goblin was still alive, though unconscious for now.

Maulior suddenly burst into the kitchen, prepared for battle, though a tad too late. It took him only one quick look around the kitchen to figure out what happened. Crouching down next to Elily and inspecting the goblin, he looked up, asking,'Does anyone have a rope or something? We'll need to tie this creature up before it wakes up and resumes madly attacking us.'

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran stared dizzily at the goblin. "I-I have a rope in my bag, I think. If not we can use Necronom as a rope...." she grew paler as she spoke.

Necronom flitted in from outside, noticing the goblin he grinned and flew towards it. On impact with it he changed into a inky black goo and wrapped itself around the creature. It bound its hands and feet together and grinned evilly (still in goo form).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:12 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

The commotion outside prompted Andy to rush into the kitchen and see what happened. Gunshots were fired and slices were heard. Surely there was a fight going on, but with whom? He prayed that it wasn't a group discussion gone wrong.

As he swung open the door, was greeted with a scene that shown the end of a fight. Some of the group members were injured, drops of blood were splashed on the floor and walls, things were also strewn everywhere and many items were damaged. Andy was shocked.

"What happened?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:04 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

At Andy's query, Elily rose up slowly, then pointed to the goblin.

'We were attacked,' she said, even know she felt there wasn't really a need to say it.

'Right now, we need to heal those who are injured. And if possible, try to repair and clean up this place...' she trailed off, looking around. Maulior picked up the goblin and placed him gently onto the kitchen table. He would have some explaining to do when he wakes up.

[You know, ria, I just realised something. Isn't trying to change another person's post for something you want to post a little...wrong?]

[Jade, I hope you don't mind Maulior putting Tiherih onto the table.]

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Yeah, I guess, but Lillie didn't directly say that the Goblin fell on Karmina. I'll PM her and ask her if it was okay though.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Sorry I haven't replied - I got your PM, Ria, but I didn't have time to respond to it at the time of reading.

Technically, one oughtn't to say something that will have changed a previous action.

I did, however, leave my post a little free-ended in case Jade did not want her goblin to topple on top of Karmina after all. If she did, it would fit, if not, it is still plausible with my post. All in all, I really don't mind. I shan't be capable of role playing within the next 24 hours but I promise I will return by the end of the aforesaid time limit.

You may have my permission to toss Karmina around like a sack of potatoes into her hammock, on a chair, left on the floor or wherever the white mage deems it best for an unconcious little girl to be. :))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(*dies* I'm so terribly sorry I haven't been posting! *drills head into desk*)

Mina stared at Karmina, now unconcious on the floor. It took her a moment to realize what had happened. Pressed up against the wall, the goblin hadn't even noticed her, and she'd managed to stay out of the way for the most part. Someone had stumbled over her foot in their frenzy to move out of the goblin's attacking range, but that was about as far as her injuries went.

She glanced toward the goblin and moved forward to get a good look at it. It had moved so quickly, she'd barely gotten to see its face, which now looked odd and almost distorted with pain. Mina frowned. She wished she'd gotten a chance to have a go at him.

Watching Necronom's disgusting, grotesque, slime form wrap around the goblin's unconcious body, Mina looked up at Maulior.

"So..." she said, a malicious grin slowly spreading across her face, "We gonna wait until he wakes up to torture him, or are we gonna start now?" she giggled, only half joking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Not at all, GC ;)]

[Hehe, thanks Lillie ^_^]

Menai finished cleaning the wound, and then got on to healing it. She placed her middle three fingers on the cut and magic came from her fingertips. [And blah blah, Menai takes care of the wound, not going to go into details because I'm too lazy to and I've never played Final Fantasy >_<.] After she had finished attending to the wound, she wrapped Karmina's arm up neatly with bandages. She glanced around at the goblin. It was either unconcious or dead, she couldn't tell. Some very gooey black substance was tied around the it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:27 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[*sighs* Mandy has just quit this role-play. She apologises greatly for this, so it's all fine. I'll be opening this up once more.]

Maulior grinned in return.

'Well, it looks like it will wake up soon. We'll wait till then,' he said, smirking. Maulior studied the goblin's features carefully. It somehow left a sinister air.

Dila looked up at the sky. It was just about after noon, but the clouds were so thick it filtered off most of the sunlight trying in vain to reach through. It looked as if it was still 7 in the morning. Dila sighed. This was going to be a long day. She still hadn't worked out how she was going to stop to get supplies while keeping the Squad's boat in view. Perhaps she could rob passing boats? It was going to be tough pulling off such a stunt alone though. She would need help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Blackness swirling all around her, it seemed as though there was no light. Surely there was a light! Fear gripped her heart. She had never bargained for so much fear of the dark, but this, this was true darkness. Where was the light? Oh, where was the light! She did not know if her eyes were open or closed; it made no difference. Let there be light, she prayed. For without light, there was no life. Darkness was death, and death was darkness, irreversible truths she could not escape. She did not want to die, not yet. She was cold, oh, so cold. Once having felt an icicle, she felt the same cold again.

Then warmth flowed through her somewhere. Warmth, and light. There was colour up ahead, and the fear and cold that gripped her heart subsided lightly. Coloured light, of many lights, shades and hues. Bright, warm flames and cool, gentle streams. Rich reds and brilliant oranges, bright yellows and pale greens, smooth blues and calm purples, warm browns and soft pinks, gentle greys and pure whites. A kaleidoscope of a rainbow spectrum.

Music left her lips as she softly hummed a tune. Nothing came out of her mouth, but a sound reveberated all around her, a sweet, pure musical note that went on and on, always constant yet ever-changing. Perfect peace and harmony. Safety. And warmth. She felt she would never need to leave this perfect place again.

[Merely unconcious dreams, or what you will. I won't allow her to regain conciousness just yet as that wouldn't be realistic.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Hmm, well I'm thoroughly confused, but oh well. I'll pay closer attention to posts and what not.))

Iaran blinked dizzily, her wrist felt like it was on fire. Seeing that Menai had healed Karmina she called out to her. "Uh... Menai?" she rasped, feeling dizzier still, "I... need some help... with my wrist..."

She winced in pain, and hoped that Menai would be able to heal her...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next