Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(And if you were talking about Kiva, she is in totally human form. She won't turn into a Coyote until nightfall, and only then if there is a full moon; or one close enough to it.)

Kiva looked at the new arrival for a second, then looked away. Tsume looked like a ball of fur, though was trying to smooth himself out. Smiling, she gently said, "Calm down, Tsume. I am sure he means us no harm."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:30 am 

((Ack sorry you guys i guess i read them in the wrong direction! I could have sworn that you were still asleep... hmmm. Ok i will fix it.))

Tazo looked to the wolf, who he thought was asleep. It obviously wasnt because when he talked, it puffed up into a big ball.
"Oh i am sorry! I didnt mean to startle you, its just that i never see anyone in this forest. I live close to here but i like to wander into the woods. I coulndt help but notice that you look a bit like a wolf, you wouldnt happen to be a were wolf would you?" Tazos voice got rushed and excited at the thought of it.

hmmm i am not sure how to make a siggy so if anyone would like to make one for me... please email me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:46 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

OOC: It's alright.

IC: Tsume cocked his head in confusion. The newcomer seemed very odd to him. Not only had he an unusual aura, but he seemed to grow excited by the idea of Tsume being a werewolf. Had he been correct in thinking this boy had werewolf blood running through his veins? Poor Tsume was growing more and more disturbed.

"I never see anyone either. It's alright, no harm done. As for me being a werewolf...You could say I'm closely related. I'm actually part wolf and part human."

He grew very quiet. He did not wish to speak of his past. A lump lodged itself in his throat as he thought of his mother. He had never forgotten her voice, or her scent. He shivered. How he missed her. He had never known his father. His mother had told him that he had left right after he was born. She had raised him alone. Now he to was alone. It was then that Tsume decided he would share his tale with his new friends.

"My father was ill. He was taken in and nursed back to health by my mother. They fell in love. He left after I was born. My mother died when I was six years old. None of Bossel's citizens would take me in. I've lived here ever since."

Tsume tried to keep from crying. He kept the story as short as possible so as not to bore anyone. He didn't tell them about how he had felt since his mother's death. He didn't tell them about the lonliness. In his discomfort he could feel his fur start to stand on end again. Just what he needed right now, to become a furball again! Not able to stand the humiliation he curled into a ball and hid in his fur.

Just as he had gotten comfortable he felt a slight prickly feeling on his back. More cackleburs! He uncurled from his ball and after smoothing out his fur yet a second time began his search for the prickly pests. He found a few leaves, cackleburs, and twigs clinging to his back like velcrow. Growling, he set to work removing them. What a nuisence!

"Can't these things ever lay off!"

He grumbled to himself. He had almost completly forgotten he had company. He had become so absorbed with removing the pieces of forest underbrush. He expertly plucked each item from it's perch and tossed it away without a glance at where he was throwing it. Soon there were leaves, twigs and cackleburs flying everywhere.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Raiu Worren
Country of Origin: Japan
Traveller or Native:Traveller
Supernatural being?: Half tiger half man
Appearance: http://members.tripod.com/~ask_questions/srei.gif
History: Lived in the woods near Kyoto but when the people of Kyoto found out about him they hunted him for they thought he was a demon so he ran away.
Other: He has a human form but can only keep it for 2 hours at a time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Werewolves are close relatives of mine, too." Kiva said. Then she turned to look at Tsume as he talked of his past. Then, soon afterwards, her curled up into a ball.

Then, he uncurled. 'Can't these things ever lay off!' Tsume grumbled. Dodging the cackleburs he was now throwing, she neared him. There were some he would not be able to reach, in between the shoulder blades. Gently she pulled them off, careful not to tug at his fur.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Grip's wary eyes traced around the whole of the settlement, seeing curious creatures, but their concerns were none of his; and his any of theirs. Bossel seemed to be building a wall of strange happenings around itself, shrouded in mystery, thriving in darkness. At a time like this, it was not hard for Grip to slip out of his mind, concentrating on something for too long in a town with such negative energies could prove to be fatal, for anyone. His hand flew over his holster, twirling a gun through his fingers like a modernday gunslinger. Without thinking, he shot, the loud sound ringing throughout the settlement; and making a nice hole in one of the houses. As quick as the gun had come, it went away, back into its home where it belonged. Grip however, merely let himself fall backwards from his seat, his head landing in the tall grass while his feet remained clinging to the rock for dear life. At this point, it didn't really matter if it shot, the dark happenings would still continue regardless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:17 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Tsume stopped his assault upon the cackleburs as Kiva joined in. It made him feel childish to need help with something that had seemed so simple. Then he remembered he was a child. He allowed her to remove the remainder of the hooked objects. Smoothing out the areas where the burs had been he stood up.

He hadn't eaten since before he slept the night before and he was hungry. It was time for breakfast. He would sneak into Bossel and steal food but he didn't want to confirm the peoples' fears of him. But it was either that or hunt, and he was a poor hunter. He hated hurting innocent creatures. He knew he could never be vegetarian but seeing the pain and fear in an animal's eyes was to much for him.

"Thank you for helping me get those things out of my fur. They're a constant nuisence."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kiva nodded. "I know. When I'm in Coyote form, my fur is so short, I usually don't get them. But they are quite a nuisance, coyote or not. And your my friend, anything I can do to help, I will."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:44 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Tsume nodded. He was surprised they had so much in common. But even with his new friends, a feeling of boredome accumulated. Tsume still had an incredible urge to visit Bossel.

"Guys. Is there a way I could go visit Bossel? I've wanted to go there for a while now, but I'm affraid."

Now they knew his dilema. He hoped they would help him. If they couldn't help, no one could. Tsume knew Kiva would help. She said he was her friend and she'd do what she could to help.

It was Tazo he was having doubts about. A person with such a mysterious aura was difficult to trust. He seemed alright, but Tsume remained cautious of the newcomer. He had trusted Kiva as soon as he met her because he trusted what he saw in aura. Tazo represented the unknown, and Tsume, like many, feared the unknown.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:01 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Iris grinned, and picked up the two suitcases, slinging her backpack over one shoulder.

"We're walking. No modern transport runs into Boswell. Breaks down just two miles into it's radius."

She tapped her foot, remembering.

"John should be coming..."

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Emy, are the townspeople used to strange sights? Like Werewolves in the middle of the night or something like that?)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Yes, but they wouldn't ever talk about it. They'd shut themselves away in their houses/board up windows/ect nearing a full moon. Or any other night actually. They're a secretive bunch. ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Alright, do we wait for, what did you say his name was....John?" Roger said, waiting. He noticed someting different about this person, something very different. It didn't scare him, but it made him uncomfertable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Iris almost laughed at the boys uncomfortable state, but relented. Tapping her foot, she sighed.

"He can catch up. Come on."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||My post WILL be coming soon.||

Depression's back, and it bites. Arsenic never looked so good.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next