Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shadowfare wrote:
I was cast the part in a local teen TV show, but my parent's didn't let me take it :x Ah well...I've been in the paper quite a few times, mainly because my school forces me to do the annual Music Festival, which always gets in the paper.

Fiddelysquat wrote:
I met Uma Thurman in an airport!

How cool! Did you get her autograph? (I only just saw Kill Bill the other day, thats the only film I've seen her in. Quenton Taranteno goes all out on the blood effects, dosn't he?

My cousin was sent up to get it. We didn't want to attract a crowd, so we did it discreetly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Nothing.

I haven't been it the newspaper, or TV or anything.

Not like I really expect anything.

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Living in L.A., you meet... a LOT... of celebrities... :D 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I had two articles in the local newspaper in 6th grade: One was about having a statistician from Bayer mentor me, and the other was about tying for seventh place in the New England Math Contest. I'm still proud of the math contest thing :D

And if this counts, my picture will be in the SET newsletter's next issue (because I was too lazy to submit my application in time for the spring issue).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:54 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I have been in the newspaper and my dad was on the news once. He started the Hampstead Make a Wish race

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:27 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

halfbakedbliss wrote:
Last year when my family went to CA, my uncle and I were in the audience for an episode of The Screensavers. And when the Rocky Horror opened back up the newsfolks interviewed me and one of my friends :D
NO FAIR! TSS!

Well.. I was in the newspaper when i was 3 in 96 for some christmas thing, and i got in the news 2 years ago at school.

Ummm.. its been a while since i've been to ppt.. and no I don't play neopets anymore.. since 2004

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:21 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
I was in a play and got on the cover of a local acts thing. I was in the newpaper for playing Bottom for Act One in A Midsummer Nights Dream.

I interviewed an author and it got into the paper.

I've been in the paper lots.

My mom used to work there.

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tailseh wrote:
halfbakedbliss wrote:
Last year when my family went to CA, my uncle and I were in the audience for an episode of The Screensavers. And when the Rocky Horror opened back up the newsfolks interviewed me and one of my friends :D
NO FAIR! TSS!

Well.. I was in the newspaper when i was 3 in 96 for some christmas thing, and i got in the news 2 years ago at school.

My call about routers got taken on TSS once :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:46 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I was in a newspaper when I was like, three or four. X_x

I was reading an extract from a book about my school. And I was holding up ma little daisy in the picture. XD Yes, that was my fifteen minutes of fame. And probably no one read it. O_O

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

wel, once when I was visiting guilford(I used to live their) Their was a parade and I met the press, dunn if I was in the newspaper, once when I was at stonehenge for an aclypse with my dad their were filming it in the area that we were in, when I saw it on the telly I saw my side around three times, and once a glimpse of my fae, and I didn't even know they were their untill I turned around, saw them and that was when the glimpse of my face got in.:D:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I've met Jamie Farr, who plays Maxwell Q. Klinger on M*A*S*H. I've been on TV a couple of times, both times for finding a rare coin variety worth a bundle of cash ($5K-$10K).

Thats a real snaggle-toothed needlepoint jalopeno! A truly strawberried television!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:51 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Oh...my.

- Jaci Velasquez, got her autograph. She called me sweetie!
- Wayne Watson, pestered him for autographs, told him the first song I sang was by him, got my picture with him
- Jack Roush, mom got his autograph and a picture with him
- Darlene Zschech (leader of the Hillsong worship team), mom got her autograph, said I was too cute to be taking a picture and grabbed me in it real quick
- John and Sandy Hagee, and Tina Ketterling (Hagee Family Singers), got everyone's autograph except for the son (he was hiding somewhere), got a picture with Sandy (she's so nice), was usher and got the picture for free!
- Laura Horton (made it to the 2nd round of AI, friend of my mom and pretty much my hero. Yay Joy Williams!), got a autograph on the paper she was in.

I think that's all. o.o Oh! I also got the signatures of Mizzie, Jadyn Maria, Todd Agnew and Brock Gill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

DM was on fire! wrote:
Oh...my.

- Jaci Velasquez, got her autograph. She called me sweetie!
- Wayne Watson, pestered him for autographs, told him the first song I sang was by him, got my picture with him
- Jack Roush, mom got his autograph and a picture with him
- Darlene Zschech (leader of the Hillsong worship team), mom got her autograph, said I was too cute to be taking a picture and grabbed me in it real quick
- John and Sandy Hagee, and Tina Ketterling (Hagee Family Singers), got everyone's autograph except for the son (he was hiding somewhere), got a picture with Sandy (she's so nice), was usher and got the picture for free!
- Laura Horton (made it to the 2nd round of AI, friend of my mom and pretty much my hero. Yay Joy Williams!), got a autograph on the paper she was in.

I think that's all. o.o Oh! I also got the signatures of Mizzie, Jadyn Maria, Todd Agnew and Brock Gill.

you are soooo lucky!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:22 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
*runs up with pen and paper* Can I have all your autographs pweeze?! I'll sell it on Ebay for lots of mula when you're all famous and rolling in the bejamins!

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

well, I've been (with my band) a few places performing. we were pretty famous with the crowd! *sighs*

memories...in the corner of my mind...

signature by WIS! :]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next