This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Mr Insane Reveals New Plot!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:11 pm

The Neodex is pleased to bring you an exclusive interview with Mr Insane, flying programming ace of The Neopets Team. He tells us about himself and leaks some brand new information for the next plot!

If you don't want spoilers, look away now!

(Check out the interview here.)

Re: Mr Insane Reveals New Plot!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Nice!
Glad to see PPT staff pulling a prank this year. I actually wouldn't mind this, since I missed most of the early plots. If it meant getting plots more often, I'd be cool with it. Maybe just change up the puzzles slightly so we'd still need to figure something out.

Re: Mr Insane Reveals New Plot!

Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Once again the NeoDex makes me smile. :evil: It's an interesting thought, reliving the early gaming years of Neopets. I'm not quite sure of any other big gaming communities that have done similar actions. It would be akin to re-releasing a game mechanic not available anymore? While it's not about Maraqua, I'm sure no one would mind another Meridell vs. Darigan if it meant a little competition with other users, and in that thought, the two countries staging mock battles in times of peace would be the perfect setting of a new plot. Again, it would be nice to know what the Orb and The Three are all about, so... :roll:
Topic locked