This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Re: New Board Changes

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:42 am

Is the quick reply below the posts like "post reply"?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:07 am

Yes, exactly. However, you don't need to open a new page and you don't get all the "fancy" options like colors, bold, italics, smileys, etc. However, you can type the BBCode if you know it. (Like the bold on 'can'). I really like the Quick Reply!

You can also start typing it all and click "Full Editor" to finish with the bolds and smileys :)

Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Shoyru_Lover wrote:
Siniri wrote:Only suggestion: change the description for "Miscellaneous Discussion" since there are a lot of topics besides Neopets that would still fit better into one of the other forums. (Well, that, and maybe move Coconut Isle up to the second place under "Miscellaneous," since that tends to be one of the more active forums.)

Excellent suggestions Siniri. I moved Coconut Isle and gave Miscellaneous Discussion a new forum description.

There are a few more changes here and there that I'm still waiting for everyone to pick up on. Lemme know if you can find out what it is.

Are one of the changed the "Clubs" heading? Right now, there aren't any topics, though. Also, the "Pink Poogle Toy" heading is smaller.
Could "Jokes" belong in the "Entertainment" heading? Also, can there be a link from the forum to PPT?

Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:58 am

I like it so far. Yay for Subeta discussion!
I second the suggestion for Gaia Online board, since while I do enjoy the Subeta part, I am confused about Club Penguin, since I've never heard of it at all and it seems just as kiddy as Neopets. I thought one of our problems was that us kiddos grew out of Neopets as it regressed to cater to a younger crowd, so why would us oldbies want to come back to join another little kid game...
Oh well, for all I know it's hugely popular and it'll draw in new people. Despite the shweet forum revamp, we still need PEOPLE.

EDIT: Also I miss the polls section. :(

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:09 am

Loving the quick reply and all the other stuff that has changed in the few moths I have been off.....if it weren't for me coming on here I wouldn't have known about the quick reply 8D

Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:30 am

Jokes in Entertainment - mmm that's a good one. I'll have a tinker.

I plan to expand to Gaia Online so we'll have one of those boards up soon as well.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:36 am

Ahh, I haven't been here in a while (too busy with my other great love, Pokemon). Love the changes, though I'm not into either Subeta nor CP; I really hope it'll bring more life back to these boards. I'll try to be a little more active, since I have all this time before uni starts :D

Agree with what domo_hello_kitty said, a link from here to PPT would be useful.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:00 pm

I like the new ranking system. Much less disconcerting than that bit about starting to smell and growing roots.

What happened to Miscellaneous Polls, though?

Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:19 am

Miscellaneous Polls merged with misc discussion.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:06 am

Tell you the truth, like like Marapets. I board for that would be nice. Like neopets, but with a different flavor :)

Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:57 am

Thanks for the suggestion Plastic Ninja. I'll expand to other virtual games eventually. If you have any more suggestions for games to expand to, let me know.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:38 pm

These are some online games I can name off the top of my head:

Adventure Quest----RPG
    Mech Quest --------RPG
    Dragon Fable -------RPG
    AQ Worlds----------MMO
    World of Warcraft---MMO?
    Warp Force---------RPG?
    Maple Story--------MMO?

Some of the ones you already mentioned, or added.

I also have an idea where to link back to the main site. At the top, to the right, it says,
Pink Poogle Toy Forum
The official community of Pink Poogle Toy

We can link back to the main site at the italicized section.
Topic locked