This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Thank you and goodbye. (A thread to former staff)

Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:25 am

We're starting a new tradition at PPT. :) When a forum staff member leaves, besides their personal stepping down thread (if they choose to post one), there will be an official thank you and goodbye thread. This helps to keep the members informed and gives everyone a chance to say thank you and goodbye. :)

We've had quite a few staff changes this year. As this is our first official goodbye thread, I'd like to post them all. Everyone here has put in a lot of time and work for this forum and I very much appreciate every bit of it. It's very weird to see people leave that have been mods before I was even a member. They have each done their part to change PPT in ways that have made it better. I'm glad I got to work with every one of them. I've made some pretty good friends out of the bunch because of it. :) I will truly miss them and I hope they choose to pop in every once in a while.

Global Moderators
Fiddelysquat
Lillie
Yoshi

Moderators
.neko.
ahoteinrun
Bangel
DiscordantNote
halfbakedbliss
Matterbug
May
Nessa
Robin
ScottNak
TDG
White_Wolf
zorg

Feel free to post up thanks and goodbyes to these wonderful people who took time out of their busy lives to help make PPT what it is today. <3

:hug: :hug:

(And the answer to the question this will probably bring up is yes, they're coming. Please squee quietly to yourself and keep this thread on topic about the staff members who have stepped down this year. Thank you very much. :) )

Re: Thank you and goodbye. (A thread to former staff)

Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:52 am

That's a really nice idea!
So, to all the former staff, good luck your future lives :)

Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:08 pm

Great Topic!!!

Good luck to all and well done on all the great help, time, effort and work put in to moderating.

Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:58 pm

Fiddelysquat, Lillie (Ten Snow), .neko. Atamand, ahoteinrun, ScottNak, White_Wolf and Robin.

Thank you for all the hard work you have done for PPT over the years during your time as longstanding PPT staff here as well as the wonderful memories that you gave us all. :)

Yoshi and Zorg.

Yoshi did an excellent work job making the fat Arrow logo back in 2004 as ahoteinrun will agree!

ahoteinrun wrote:Yoshi made it... the logo was going to be changed anyways. And I personally believe that Yoshi did a very fine job indeed making the logo!

Arrow the chicken is PPTs official mascot believe it or not. Theres some weird story behidn it... that I think involves Chromefox (because I can remember her telling it)

*shrugs*

Zorg was the PPT Guys mod at the time of the 2006 Halloween Event (PPT Guys vs. PPT Divas) where the Divas had to find Guys pumpkins and vise versa. The event game was fun! :D

Both were great male moderators and they will sorely be missed by all PPTers alike.

May, Bangel (Dawn2), TDG, Matterbug and Nessa.

Though you 5 were only mods for a year you have been a great help to PPT with the time, effort and work that you all put in to your moderating. :)

To all of our former PPT staff I gotta to say.

Good luck to you all! We will miss you! :hug:

Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:19 am

I'd like to thank all of the Staff members for taking the time out to moderate these forums and make this site one of the best and safest Neopets fansites. I didn't know many of the staff very well, but I do remember most of you and have spent a lot of time at the forum you have helped build. I especially enjoyed debating with Bangel and May, chatting with Fidds late at night, and playing Werewolf with pretty much all of the rest.

I think we can all expect great things from all of you. You will be missed.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:05 pm

Its weird seeing so many people step down, people I've admired since I joined oh so long ago. I hope you all stick around and let us know how everything in your life is going. You are missed and I wish the best for each and every one of you. :)

Except you. -points- ;)

Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:00 pm

Thanks to all of you! You've been appreciated :)

Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:27 am

I miss the time when my PMs starting with "..." struck fear into the hearts of PPTers (and some staff).

Blunt, cold hearted and evil. Those were the days. And now i'm kinder and gentler, with a lower blood pressure. *chuckle* And unlike Fidds, I no longer kick puppies! Best wishes all staff. And good luck to those who stay. It was never an easy task.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:47 am

Wow that's a big list. Thanks to all (even tho i haven't really been active alot). I'm sure you'll all be lost as what to do for awhile without the stress of making sure everyone stays in line heh.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:29 am

Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:35 am

Christopher wrote:Image

Marry me.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:23 pm

That is terribly awesome. If not a wee bit... creepy.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:25 pm

+10 Internets to Chris for that. :lol:

Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:40 pm

Hee! Christopher, you win.

I'm pretty sure you made me some sort of undead monster in the process of winning, but I'm cool with that.

Braaaaaaaaains.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:23 pm

ftw...just ftw.
Topic locked