Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:43 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Chat topic?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:48 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm sure this is probably not possible, but I wanted to get this out anyways.

So, sometimes when I come to PPT I don't feel like talking about serious stuff. Sometimes I just wanna.. talk to mah peeps? Anyways, I was wondering, would it be possible to make a topic to just hang out in the Spam board? I mean, just talk to eachother.. if that makes sense. Nothing jibberish, but a little more relaxed than GD? Another forum I visit has this kind of thing going and it seems to work well. I thought perhaps this could bring a bit more unity to the forum, since you can't really kick back and have a good chat with fellow PPTers in any other area of PPT.

Of course theres the risk of spammers and total gibberish, but I wanted to suggest this anyways.

Post subject: Re: Chat topic?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well, we don't really have a spam board here. :P You can feel free to make something of the sort in Coconut Isle if you want. Such has been made in the past in the form of group threads and the sort. Usually if someone has something they want to talk about, they post up in Misc. Disc., but I know what you mean. Who knows, if it catches on, maybe it can expand into more, but feel free to start with one thread for now. :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]