This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Shoutout

Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:46 am

Hi this is a shoutout to any ppt IRC chat users that still come here regularly. I still remember most of you and I know a few still go to the IRC room on surrealchat - incorrect (choco_masta), aeriana guu, L_D, firetiger777, excaleion and I think jellodude still comes on once in a while. Never gonna forget all those years!

and to anyone who doesnt know what I'm talking about...PPT had a live chatroom set up someitme in 2004 and the people I mentioned above have been around since that year so its been like 4 years which is just insane!! The java applet is apparently removed which im sure has been for a while but the chat page still exists! I dunno why but it was nice to see it there :P

btw the rule page is still up lol! http://pinkpt.com/index.php?page=chatrules
(excessive caps rule is the funniest)

Anyway, I just felt like posting this. Thanks for your time!

syn =o

Re: Shoutout

Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:17 am

Just noticed this thread. We're still here Syn. Summer/Fall tends to be our reunion time so you should drop by every once in a while (if you're still alive)

/necro

Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:17 am

Ahh that page shouldn't be there. I'll remove it. Thanks for the note.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:31 am

Just noticed this thread too.

Next time you drop in syn, leave me a pm or something, I'd love to know what you've been up to. instead of saying something like "lol firetiger sux" haha

Miss you and the old days
Topic locked