This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Re: Name Changes

Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:26 am

Armite wrote:
Alex wrote:And I'm also serious. Answer my question.

Okay, well: I don't. I want Masujo.

To be honest, if you dont you're being kind of insulting.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:32 am

Armite wrote:

So now I can be serious about wanting Masujo again.

Why not come up with a name of your own instead of copying someone else? Rachel does have a good point. :)

Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:45 am

Rachel wrote:
Armite wrote:

To be honest, if you dont you're being kind of insulting.

Well, it's not that I don't want it, it's just that it's already taken.
Jasujo wrote:Why not come up with a name of your own instead of copying someone else? Rachel does have a good point. :)

Because I'm not very creative, and you're awesome.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:49 am

Right, the reason why Jasujo is called Jasujo is very unique to her. When a (as far as I know) complete stranger wants to copy her name, it seems really creepy, which is why people are asking for explainations.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:58 am

Jasujo wrote:
Kym-sensei wrote:*stares curiously at Rage's incredibly manly voice*

lol You are staring at her voice? Your mad skillz never cease to amaze me. :)

Tee hee hee my skillz are mad.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:01 pm

Armite wrote:
Jasujo wrote:Why not come up with a name of your own instead of copying someone else? Rachel does have a good point. :)

Because I'm not very creative, and you're awesome.

You know... it's really not all that hard to come up with a name of your own. Try to think of a nickname you like that a friend has given you, or an item or food or something. Even the name of a city, town, or place -- there are some pretty awesome sounding ones. Find some things you like, mix and match parts of the words or the whole thing, and there you go. A new name.

Believe me, it's a lot more enjoyable finding a name of your own rather than stealing the idea of someone else.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:16 pm

If you don't know what the significance behind it is, and you don't seem to even care about, and you're just doing this because you WANT a name? Then frankly, it's quite petty and pathetic. And, as Rachel already pointed out, quite insulting to our lovely Jasujo herself.

Look, Jas has told you that it won't happen. So have numerous others. Granted, Steven got changed to 'Basujo', but a) that's as part of a joke that was brought up in a chat with a few fellow PPTers; and b) Steven actually knows why Jasujo was chosen as a username in the first place.

Seriously, it is not hard to be original.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:21 pm

Alex wrote:And, as Rachel already pointed out, quite insulting to our lovely Jasujo herself.

Yesh, I'm giving up now, but I just would like to ask: Why the hell would I want to insult Jas? She's mah frikkin' hero!

Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:30 pm

I understand you didn't mean it as an insult, but that doesn't mean she would not have taken it as one. I don't know how she feels about it, because she hasn't said, but I can tell a lot of us are a bit offended for her. If anything else, you don't want to annoy a whole group of people who want to stick up for their friend.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:54 pm

Tymaporer wrote:I understand you didn't mean it as an insult, but that doesn't mean she would not have taken it as one. I don't know how she feels about it, because she hasn't said, but I can tell a lot of us are a bit offended for her. If anything else, you don't want to annoy a whole group of people who want to stick up for their friend.

Which is why I'm giving up. I didn't mean at all to insult Jas, but I'm sorry if I did.
Can we just forget this ever happened? I think I've smurf off about a quarter of the forums over a joke.

EDIT: "Smurf off"? 'The hell?!

Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:03 pm

Armite wrote:EDIT: "Smurf off"?

The forums automatically censor certain things and replace them with "smurf." I remember we used to have a little smurf emoticon and everything.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:09 pm

Moongewl wrote:
Armite wrote:EDIT: "Smurf off"?

The forums automatically censor certain things and replace them with "smurf." I remember we used to have a little smurf emoticon and everything.

Ha.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:20 pm

Kym-sensei wrote:
Armite wrote:I'm serious. Masujo.

If Armite gets to be Masujo, I want to be Zasujo.

Kym the day you become Zasujo is that day I'll become a man and change my name to Juan.

Oh wait, people call me that already :P

Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:31 pm

Armite wrote:Which is why I'm giving up. I didn't mean at all to insult Jas, but I'm sorry if I did.
Can we just forget this ever happened? I think I've smurf off about a quarter of the forums over a joke.

Don't worry about it. You just got a bit creepy there with how determined you were. It's all good now. :hug:

Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:37 pm

Jasujo wrote:
Armite wrote:Which is why I'm giving up. I didn't mean at all to insult Jas, but I'm sorry if I did.

Don't worry about it. You just got a bit creepy there with how determined you were. It's all good now. :hug:

Yay.
Topic locked