This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Re: Problem - Unknown Guest contacting PPT Users on MSN

Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:09 am

i know im just trying to comply here lol, make it more interesting

Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:12 am

So you're... basically posting for the sake of posting?

I've also seen some people put a notice in the signature along the lines of "PM me for my MSN address" - for those of you who wish to remove it, but still want to be contacted, you can always put something like that in there :)

Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:34 pm

Alex wrote:So you're... basically posting for the sake of posting?

I've also seen some people put a notice in the signature along the lines of "PM me for my MSN address" - for those of you who wish to remove it, but still want to be contacted, you can always put something like that in there :)

*headdesk* Good idea! I'll probably do that, then. :)

Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:29 am

Tsukasahminaki wrote:AHH! I HATE THAT!

okay whatever, yah keep your msn names hidden or keep em out doesnt matter, the guy is gonna come out too somebody

does anybody have his msn name so we can at least put him on our block list on msn

You hate what?

Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:29 am

Hoarfrost wrote:
Tsukasahminaki wrote:AHH! I HATE THAT!

okay whatever, yah keep your msn names hidden or keep em out doesnt matter, the guy is gonna come out too somebody

does anybody have his msn name so we can at least put him on our block list on msn

You hate what?

I think they mean either they hate that you told us to keep on topic, or they hate the creepy MSN person. I'm hoping it was the latter.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:16 pm

yah hrm.. the latter.. lets go with that

okay, STAY ON TOPIC!

Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:57 am

Seriously stay on topic. One more off topic reply and this thread is locked.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:53 am

*checks msn*
nope the unknown guest hasnt seem to have contacted me yet....I'll just have to keep an eye open to see if he/she does.
As for having my msn publicly displayed, I have no issues with that, its just when people just decide to be New Member and circulate my addy all over the entire internet which I DO have issues with.

What I'll say is to just be wise about how you use your email address aswell as others because I know I've made some mistakes with old email addresses aswell as some friends, and trust me it never really turns out the way you want it to.
Topic locked