This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Neo popup in PPT Feed

Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:28 am

I have the Feed to PPT and just recently this popup happens:

link

I have had the popup before on Neo while trying to access the Gift Tags, so I reported it to TNT.

I am wondering if it is because of the direct links to Neo, that the popup is happening.

I am also wondering if it is happening to anyone else.

Re: Neo popup in PPT Feed

Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:56 pm

I had a popup similar to that appear while I was browsing Neo. I just clicked "Cancel" and it closed, nothing else happened. (I don't have the PPT Feed by the way)

Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:59 pm

Ive gotten quite alot of times while dubloon distaster is loading. A popup about admin to images.neopets.com.

Hasnt happend on any other games or places on the site...

Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:44 pm

oops wrote:Ive gotten quite alot of times while dubloon distaster is loading. A popup about admin to images.neopets.com.

Hasnt happend on any other games or places on the site...

Complete ditto. And nowhere else.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:52 pm

It has been a week and I am still getting the popup.

I was hoping someone else was getting the popups on the PPT Feed or at least a mod could look into it, to see if it happens to anyone else - and if there is a solution.

I know it is not a big deal, but I would like to know why it is happening.

I did put in a glitch report with Neo about the onsite popup, but thought someone here at PPT could see if it is happening to others.

It makes me wonder if I am the only person that gets the Feed or is the only one getting the popup.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:54 pm

Wait: I get the PPT Feed and this morning I got that popup! :o

Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:22 pm

I am still getting the popup, so I have turned off the PPT Feed.

Still no-one has answered why it is happening.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:23 pm

I'm not getting any kind of pop-up, but then again, I don't visit the regular PPT page much at all.

As to why people haven't gotten around to it, it's the holiday season, Kym has been MIA (at least, I haven't seen him around in about a month), and us lowly mods have no power to look at that kind of thing :P

I'll try to PM Kym though to see if he's seen this thread.

Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:15 am

Kym reactivated my account for me the other day, but I don't know if he's been able to keep up with the forums or just popping on to check PMs.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:14 am

Late reply now but I check the forum everyday for messages and to see browse through new posts. :)
Topic locked