Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Open positions at PPT
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hello members! Have you ever wanted to be part of the PPT staff? Ever desired to channel all of your creative energy into the most spectacular website ever?

Well this website I speak of is so fantastic that it glitters with diamond studded pink poogles, and captivates hordes of tourists annualy. Hordes of tourists that will see your work! Your name! UP IN FLASHY NEON LIGHTS!!!!!! Well.. sort of. You'd be famous... famous.

Now that I've convinced you to work for PPT, on to the matter at hand.

This thread will detail PPT "job" postings. The following posts will list any open positions in PPTs many departments. If you want to help PPT then here be the place to look.

Oh but wait! There's more. You didn't think you'd just get your name up in lights that easily did you? There's just a teeny tiny contract you must abide to.

The Contract for Fame Seeking Forum Members

1. Do not post on this thread!

2. If you want to help out one of the many departments than you are to PM the contact person listed in the post for said department.

3. If a post for a department says they are not looking for any help currently, do not PM the contact person with barrages of mail begging to work for them.

That be all. Enjoy.

-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hey there creative writers and graphic artists ;) Have I got a proposition for you! I promise this won't hurt a bit, just sit down right there in that chair, no no, the one with the wires connected to it. Thats better. :)

In the past few weeks the entire Pink Ink Staff has worked amazingly hard (I think Lillie and a few others have broken fingers from typing so much, but don't worry, hospital bills are paid by Kym*) and for that hard work we have two completely awesome issues, and one more one the way! Nows the perfect time to get in on the action if you want to join in on the fun of Pink Ink, we have weekly parties and pie eating contests.*

Issues are going to be published on a monthly basis until further notice, so thats really not too bad, once a month you have to fork over a couple of articles and you're good as gold til next issue. Our 'ultimate' goal every issue is to have 20 articles, some issues we make it, some issues we don't.

We're accepting writers for all of the sections, which means you can pretty much write whatever you want as long as its family friendly and conforms to our 'standards' (Honestly its not that bad, pretty much just common sense :P)

To apply all you have to do is PM me or PuddingofEvil an original written-by-you article, it should also be edited to the best of your abilities. Everything that goes into Pink Ink goes through a tedious editing process (Please don't ask me, they started to explain it and after I cleaned up the mysterious liquid on the floor I decided I really didn't need to know the rest.) but as a writer you should be able to write a article so that its easy to read, that saves at least three steps in the editing process and gives us more time for bowling.

We've also opened up a few graphic artists slots, the amount of work to be done each issue is directly proportional to the amount of articles submitted. (Duuuuuuh.) The average would be five icons a issue. Since we're going to one issue a month, thats really not too bad.

To apply, just PM an example of your work to either myself or PuddingofEvil.

Theres a handy dandy article written up in the last issue if anyone wants to read it about submissions. Other then that I really don't have anything else to say, so if anyone has any questions or anything please feel free to either post here, PM me, or send me telepathic thoughts. :)

- - -

In short, we need writers, editors, and artists! If you have any questions or want to apply, feel free to PM myself or PuddingofEvil.

- - -

*However this is generally because Kym is the cause of such accidents.
*But not really. You do get a really awesome custom title that says "Pink Inker" though!!

Post subject: PPT Podcast Needs your help!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Temporarily Posted for Kym.

PPT PODCAST

Are you interested in becoming a host in a PPT Podcast? We're looking for hosts of every type: experienced Neopians, unexperienced, young, old!Just apply to the PPT Podcasters usergroup. Once inside, we'll get you started on your journey to being rich* and famous**!

What you will need:
- a microphone
- high speed internet

*No guarantee of riches.
**Fame localized to listeners of the PPT Podcast.

How???

If you want to join the PPT Podcast team its rather simple. Simply go to the Podcast Usergroup information page. Apply to the group! Voila. Kym will review your application, and if he feels you would make a great contribution to the team then you are in.

~~ Set by YesItIsh <3

Post subject: Re: Open positions at PPT
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:44 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Neopets Layouts Creator
We're looking for someone familiar with website creation/design and is familiar with modding neopet layouts such as guild layouts / lookup layouts / shop layouts to run a graphics section on PPT.

Interested persons should contact me via PM or mailto:kym@kymhuynh.com. Responsibilities include creating the site, maintaining the site, creating their own graphics and keeping the site regularly updated.

Site promotions will be all in-house.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]