Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: So...Easter Arrow in May
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:54 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Since Easter has been over forever, why is Arrow still sitting on eggs in the land of happy pink skies and bunnies?

Nessaedit: Changed your title to be more informative :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The answer is quite obvious, really. Arrow decided it was such an easy job, because all he had to do was sit, that he decided to keep it as a Summer job as well. 0:)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Obviously it's because the egg hasn't hatched yet. :)

Set by WIS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
I think he just wants to keep the spirit of Easter alive all year round. You know... giant rabbits rising from the dead to poop out colorful eggs.

*pause for comedic effect*

Okay. I have nothing. Sorry. :oops:

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Because we mutinied and overthrew the admins, and now we can't work out the password they put on the Admin CP?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

the_dog_god wrote:
Because we mutinied and overthrew the admins, and now we can't work out the password they put on the Admin CP?

*blinks*

Either that or we got used to it and ya know, forgot, so maybe a nicely worded PM to someone who can change it... or something.

Evisceration is a sign of respect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:47 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Well, the Easter Bunny appears all year round in Neopia, so why not here on PPT? After all, what would you replace the Easter egg with? Fireworks (since the 4th of July is coming up soon)? That could hurt! And send feathers a flyin'! ;)

Tested made this fabulous set for me!!! Isn't it great?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Morningstar wrote:
Well, the Easter Bunny appears all year round in Neopia, so why not here on PPT? After all, what would you replace the Easter egg with? Fireworks (since the 4th of July is coming up soon)? That could hurt! And send feathers a flyin'! ;)

The Fourth of July is more of an "American" holiday, and not really an everyone holiday. Generally we try to choose holidays that at least are celebrated by many different countries.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:04 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

ahoteinrun wrote:
Morningstar wrote:

The Fourth of July is more of an "American" holiday, and not really an everyone holiday. Generally we try to choose holidays that at least are celebrated by many different countries.

OK, Inrun, I see your point. But please list one holiday celebrated by many different countries in the summer months. Cause I can't think of one. Except, ummm, maybe "Dang it is Hot Day." As far as I can see, nothing comes up until Halloween.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Morningstar wrote:
ahoteinrun wrote:
Morningstar wrote:

OK, Inrun, I see your point. But please list one holiday celebrated by many different countries in the summer months. Cause I can't think of one. Except, ummm, maybe "Dang it is Hot Day." As far as I can see, nothing comes up until Halloween.

Or you know, you could celebrate it simply being summer. It doesn't necessarily have to be a holiday. But that being said, everyone south of the equator would be in winter, so even summer to that extent is a Northern Hemisphere thing. So who knows what will happen with Arrow in the future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:16 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

ahoteinrun wrote:
Or you know, you could celebrate it simply being summer. It doesn't necessarily have to be a holiday. But that being said, everyone south of the equator would be in winter, so even summer to that extent is a Northern Hemisphere thing. So who knows what will happen with Arrow in the future.

Oh, I am so confused. Summer for some, winter for others. Ummm, maybe Arrow should just be sitting on a big old white egg. *lol* That would easily solve all problems. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Oooh, you know what? That egg should hatch. Then we could have a banner with Arrow holding his newborn baby xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:40 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

ahoteinrun wrote:
Morningstar wrote:
ahoteinrun wrote:
Morningstar wrote:

Maybe we could get Arrow wearing Ushanka with a snowy backdrop on the top half, and on the bottom half, him wearing a grass skirt, or something, on a beach, or something...

Or something!

kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:15 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

We could have a picture of Arrow dancing.

Dancing birds equals cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:53 am 

Or we could just go back to the original plan and have fireworks. Even if you don't celebrate the Fourth, you can still enjoy the fireworks!

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next