Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I'm sorry, but I don't see the quick reply button as a feature that'll bring death and destruction to the forum. If phpBB 2 isn't broken, why is it a concern to upgrade it? Because it'll improve the forum, in a similar way that the quick reply button would. It's not like anyone is demanding a massive change, simply a feature that would be enjoyed by some users. Some may not, and by all means, they're free to disable it. While some users want such a feature though, I do not see why it should be prohibited. I'm even sure some people would change their minds after becoming acquainted to it!

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:01 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Our "if it ain't broke don't fix it" mentality comes from the fact that it takes work to add new features to the forum, and our staff is busy. Hunter is a busy guy, who maintains a variety of different portions of the site. That is why we only add new features if they are necessary or would significantly enhance the efficiency and ease of use of the forums.

Although a quick-reply function may make things a little easier for some people who would choose to use the option, it isn't incredibly important that we have one and only adds to Hunter's workload.

I am sure you can accept that at this time we have decided not to go in this direction. If you are seriously invested in this idea, and completely outraged at our decision, I am sure the administrators would not object to you bringing it up again in the future.

~~ Set by YesItIsh <3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3