Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:19 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

it may be a bit late, but if you need help with anything then i could help. i know bits of html and have quite a bit of spare time on my hands?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kym,
Sorry I had to bring this topic up but I think what I'm saying can help you somewhat.

Recruiting is not a bad idea. Even a Co-Owner below you would help you out a lot. Currently your staff has very small roles (like me) and I wouldn't mind picking up what you leave. I too am in college but I just about have experience with every programming language that you could possibly be using.

I've run some very large websites in my past and the solution to dealing with e-mails is to simple just sorting them for different staff members. I've put a certain staff members on game-related e-mails or such like that. Mostly though, like you, I've had to depend on myself but at this point PPT has a lot of content that shouldn't be there, or you could be using scripts that help you rather than hinder.

And you can't really do much with the recruitment of people and being able to depend on them.

I think you should really consider switching to Wordpress and leave cutenews in the dusk. It's the best content management system around, and you won't have to upload files like you do now. It's easy to keep all the files together and it won't be such a hassle to edit. It keeps the entire website dynamic instead of static like you have now, thus, manual editing isn't such a big deal.

Converting to Wordpress isn't such a big job, once you have the layout in tact. It also gives you spam filters, moderation, and many other things that are very beneficial to PPT at this time.

I think right now PPT needs a huge revamp to make it easier on you, and easier on those reading the website. Some of the content on the pages are outdated and shouldn't even be there. The less (inappropriate) content you have, the less you have to deal with.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3