Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:23 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Neopets Day of Action is a Childish Joke
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:06 pm 

Only a New Member would belive a thing that was said in that update. Yes, Neopets is a free site. So, if you are dissatisfied with their site, don't play on it. They can't free the site of glitches, glitches are accidents. They can't stop accidents. If you don't like the accidents, go to another site. They will have glitches too. Please try and get that through your thick skull.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thank you for your opinion. Some of us have other opinions. That is what make us humans, our ability to have opinions.

I'm not sure how to fit it in, but somehow this needs a 'plzkthx'.

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post subject: Re: Neopets Day of Action is a Childish Joke
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

lazydays wrote:
Only a New Member would belive a thing that was said in that update. Yes, Neopets is a free site. So, if you are dissatisfied with their site, don't play on it. They can't free the site of glitches, glitches are accidents. They can't stop accidents. If you don't like the accidents, go to another site. They will have glitches too. Please try and get that through your thick skull.

Your opinion is noted, Please however refrain from insulting members of this site. You are welcome to explain why you think somebody is wrong, but do so in a calm and respectful manner in the future. Failure to do so could well lead to a ban.

Jim
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:59 pm 

Jim wrote:
lazydays wrote:

Your opinion is noted, Please however refrain from insulting members of this site. You are welcome to explain why you think somebody is wrong, but do so in a calm and respectful manner in the future. Failure to do so could well lead to a ban.

Jim
Administrator

I was not insulting anyone in particular, nor was I saying they were intelligent. You can go on and ban me, but I was just quoting what people said on Neopets. Oh yes and Sapphire, you may say "plzthx", but I certainly do not. Notice my abillity to spell.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

lazydays wrote:
Jim wrote:
lazydays wrote:

Jim
Administrator

I was not insulting anyone in particular, nor was I saying they were intelligent. You can go on and ban me, but I was just quoting what people said on Neopets. Oh yes and Sapphire, you may say "plzthx", but I certainly do not. Notice my abillity to spell.

Your ability has been noted.

You can also note that she can spell just fine. It was just a suggestion on her part.

You can also note that that what you said is what people say on Neopets. Last time I checked, this isn't Neopets. It was PPT.

Gone.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:08 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

lazydays wrote:
Jim wrote:
lazydays wrote:

Jim
Administrator

In that case, also note that every other word in Sapphire Faerie's post was spelt correctly. The "plzkthx" was actually a reference to PoA in 15 minutes, which is a running joke between her, myself, and quite a few other members.

Gone, forever.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

lazydays wrote:
I was not insulting anyone in particular, nor was I saying they were intelligent. You can go on and ban me, but I was just quoting what people said on Neopets.

The insult was this :

lazydays wrote:
Please try and get that through your thick skull.

I do not wish to ban you. I am simply asking you to not insult members. Doing so has consequences at PPT. My post above was not a threat, it was advice. I ask that you listen to it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:25 am 

Jim wrote:
lazydays wrote:
I was not insulting anyone in particular, nor was I saying they were intelligent. You can go on and ban me, but I was just quoting what people said on Neopets.

The insult was this :

lazydays wrote:

I do not wish to ban you. I am simply asking you to not insult members. Doing so has consequences at PPT. My post above was not a threat, it was advice. I ask that you listen to it.

I never said it was a threat. Yes, I know I spelled ability wrong, but just didn't want to waste time correcting it. I also knew that Sapphire spelled everything right. I wasn't insulting her, she was in fact, insulting me. But of course, no warning for her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:43 am 

I for one, agree with lazydays. If you don't like what's happening, get over it or leave. Nobody is forcing you to stay. Yes, glitches are accidents. They happen all the time on other sites too. Out of the millions of players, I dont think that the few that are going to er-- "boycott" neopets is going to have much impact, seeing as there are many more players that go on Neopets on a daily basis, and go out and buy products. As I said before, if you dont like it, get over it or leave Neopets. Simple as that.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

lazydays wrote:
Jim wrote:
lazydays wrote:

The insult was this :

lazydays wrote:

I never said it was a threat. Yes, I know I spelled ability wrong, but just didn't want to waste time correcting it. I also knew that Sapphire spelled everything right. I wasn't insulting her, she was in fact, insulting me. But of course, no warning for her.

Whether it was a threat or not, asking a person(s) to get something through their 'thick skull' is insulting.

A piece of advice, buddy. Do not argue with Jim. He's an admin. And that is also just a suggestion, not a threat.

Gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:51 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

That's your opinion, others are allowed to have theirs. I for one won't be quitting Neopets, because I've made many friends there and they are a large part of what keeps me playing.
Yes, Neo does have glitches. Yes, they may be accidents. But it wouldn't kill Neo to take better care of their players. The players are what made Neo what it is today, before all the merchandising came out. I know people who have lost millions of NP through a glitch, and haven't received a single response from TNT. They really need to take better care of their players - currently they don't, which is why people have brought up the idea of the Day of Action.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:02 am 

Alex wrote:
That's your opinion, others are allowed to have theirs. I for one won't be quitting Neopets, because I've made many friends there and they are a large part of what keeps me playing.
Yes, Neo does have glitches. Yes, they may be accidents. But it wouldn't kill Neo to take better care of their players. The players are what made Neo what it is today, before all the merchandising came out. I know people who have lost millions of NP through a glitch, and haven't received a single response from TNT. They really need to take better care of their players - currently they don't, which is why people have brought up the idea of the Day of Action.

That's beacause they cannot tell if you are lying or not, and they can't answer millions of e-mails every day.

Post subject: Well,
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:04 am 

Isnt this a neopets help site?So whats the point of you asking people to boycott neopets?
Completely ridiculous.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

*coughcough*

Quote:
Note that anything which appears on PPT does not solely exemplify the thoughts of either myself or the staff. Anything which appears on PPT does not encompass the aim to 'idolize' nor 'bash' Neopets and their staff. These postings are the views, thoughts and opinions of the neopian populace.

Post subject: !
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:06 am 

IM part of the 'Neopian Populace', and this is not what I agree to.
Therefore, your post is redundant.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next