Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: FAQ
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Below are some questions below that may help you out with your travels on the forum. If you make a new board, asking for help on the topics below, I will laugh at you.

How do I put an image into my signature?
Just insert the following code, and edit the URL.

Code:
[img]URL[/img]

Can I be a PPT Moderator?
Patience, my child. The information you seek can be found in the Annoucements forum. If there is any news about becoming a moderator, it can be found there.

Please do not go around PMing the current Forum Staff asking to be made a moderator. It will give a bad impression :P

Why can't I use HTML in my signature?
HTML has been disabled for inside of signatures, and therefore they cannot be used. You may use BBcode

What is BBcode?
BBcode is like forum HTML. Some BBcode is listed below, and what it does

Code:
[b][/b] - Open/Close bold
[i][/i] - Open/Close italics
[u][/u] - Open/Close underline
[size=105][/size] - Change font size
[color=olive][/color] - Change font colour

You can see more, using the BBcode shortcuts above the box in which you write your message. BBcode can be used in posts and in signatures.

Why join a usergroup?
Public usergroups such as PPT Guys and PPT Divas will give you access to PPT Guys and PPT Divas boards respectively. Please only join if you fit the correct specification of the group.

How can I join a usergroup, like PPT Guys?
Click User Control Panel above, and select "Usergroups" in the menu to the left. Choose a usergroup, and if it's one you can join, press the "join" button.

How can I get my username changed?
You need to contact an Administrator to change it for you. Please be warned that they will not allow multiple name changes within a short time period.

- I can't post in the chatbox!
- I've been banned from the chatbox, is there anything you can do?

Draco is our chatbox admin, any complications / complaints / shouts of praise you have should be PMed directly to her. :) If you're unable to reach Draco, you are also free to PM our site owner, Kym.

Whoa, what is this strange place?! Where is the PPT I knew??
We recently upgraded to phpbb 3.0, there are a few answers to the questions you might have here any questions not answered there we'll try to answer here.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]