Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:04 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher wrote:
Runevalkyrie wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Evil Admin?

They're a collective now?

'We are the ADMIN. You will be assimilated. Resistance is inconvienient.'

It's probaby just me, but wouldn't it be "You will be banned" rather than "assimiliated"?

I was thinking more along then lines of you having to assimilate/devour members to stay operational but hey, your idea is good too.

I think I like the concent of the Admins assimilating us, seeing as that would technically mean they were turning us into Admins..... :P

Gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:44 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

We've already got our own unofficial groups- The RPers. The Re-Stockers. The Monty Python Fanguy/Gals. The Reality TV Addicts.
The gang's all here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 11:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

162 wrote:
We've already got our own unofficial groups- The RPers. The Re-Stockers. The Monty Python Fanguy/Gals. The Reality TV Addicts.
The gang's all here.

Also, don't forget the Mischeif Makers (ASP & CCC).

And the Brits (You will be assimmilated. Your tea's and biscuits shall be added to ours. Resistance is not very good old chap)

And then theirs the Jokers and their sub-groups (the Badgers, the Kenya's, the 30 second bunnies etc.)

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ixistant wrote:
162 wrote:
The gang's all here.

Also, don't forget the Mischeif Makers (ASP & CCC).

CCC's here and active ( :) ), but unable to do anything. :(

Long live Ken Jennings!
June 2, 2004 - November 30, 2004

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:40 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

The guys and the divas are back, and more recently the debating team.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:02 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

One way of preserving your post count is to make a mental note of it and add it onto your present post count if you really want to let everyone know how many posts you have. Only many people would not want to know how many posts you should have and wouldn't care.

Think of it as a challenge. How many people can point to their old post count and say, "Haha! Every single one of my [number] posts had some positive imput and was not in the least bit spammish!" I'm not sure how many of my posts were worthwhile and I take increasing care that my posts are contributive in some way. The problem with having a high post count is many people are on the verge of spamming to get there and eventually other members question the value of their posts.

It would be better to be respected in PPT rather than to be thought as "one of those spammers". At least that is my personal view on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:30 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Lillie wrote:
One way of preserving your post count is to make a mental note of it and add it onto your present post count if you really want to let everyone know how many posts you have. Only many people would not want to know how many posts you should have and wouldn't care.

Think of it as a challenge. How many people can point to their old post count and say, "Haha! Every single one of my [number] posts had some positive imput and was not in the least bit spammish!" I'm not sure how many of my posts were worthwhile and I take increasing care that my posts are contributive in some way. The problem with having a high post count is many people are on the verge of spamming to get there and eventually other members question the value of their posts.

It would be better to be respected in PPT rather than to be thought as "one of those spammers". At least that is my personal view on it.

Lillie, you had 10000+ posts and I wouldn't consider a single one spam, so don't nelittle yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher wrote:
Lillie, you had 10000+ posts and I wouldn't consider a single one spam, so don't nelittle yourself.

WOW!!!! :o I never realised anyone had that many posts before we lost PPT. I think I had about 50 :(

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Lillie wrote:

I had about 1,100 posts on the old one,
about 590 presently

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:47 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
I had between 2530-2535 posts at the time when we lost PPT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: BrokenSea Audio Drama Productions. Thanks Bangel for the set!
arogance1 wrote:
Christopher wrote:

WOW!!!! :o I never realised anyone had that many posts before we lost PPT. I think I had about 50 :(

ChromeFox had even more- around 12500 or so :) I had just gotten into the BG range (2500) I had around 2650 when it crashed :)

PPT'S OFFICAL VOICE ACTRESS! (click image for link)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I had 3000-3500 posts before the forum went down.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:48 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I had approximately 3300 posts before it went down, and there is a long way to go before I reach that again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:00 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Robin wrote:
arogance1 wrote:
Christopher wrote:

ChromeFox had even more- around 12500 or so :) I had just gotten into the BG range (2500) I had around 2650 when it crashed :)

I wasn't around for the 7 months or so when her post count astronomicalised, so I can not be sure about them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher wrote:
Robin wrote:
arogance1 wrote:
Christopher wrote:

I wasn't around for the 7 months or so when her post count astronomicalised, so I can not be sure about them.

I like these new ones better, im about 3/4 of the way to 1000! And on the new forums, people like me. :P Im on top of the posting list, I am on top of Dawn2 by one post :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next