This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Rank Celebrations?

Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:21 am

I seem to recall that on the old forums there was a sticky called "Rank Celebrations". I was looking for it becuase I just hit 150 posts *points to post count* and wanted to celebrate. Could that sticky be created once again?

Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:26 am

I was wondering the same thing a few days ago when I hit my one year anniversary at PPT but didn't feel like littering the Misc. Disc. board with another one of those threads.
It'd be rather helpful to reestablish that thread so that we can celebrate ranks and anniversaries.

Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:45 am

Do so here, as it has no relation to "PPT Discussion & Questions".

Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:11 pm

No offense, but the No Nutritional Value board is kind of cramped as it is. With all the word games and contests and giveaways mixed together, it's hard enough to find anything. I think a sticky for rank celebrations, even if it is in that forum, sounds like a good idea. It would definitely make things a little more organized.

I'll ask the higher ups and see if I can get permission to do it. I can't promise anything, though. :)

Edit:
There. Done. :) http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6905 Enjoy! :)

Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:42 pm

Thanks I had missed checking out all the new milestones and celebrating with my fellow PPTers. :D
Topic locked