This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

A STORE?!

Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:57 pm

http://www.pinkpt.com/index.php?page=onlineshop

We can now buy official PPT swag it seems. There are only t-shirts out right now, but I'm sure there's more to come.

Oh, and can there be special merchandise for us moderators/other staff members to show our status, like an orange tint as opposed to red/pink?

Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:00 pm

Lol, I'll talk to Yukio about it, but I'm sure there's some more 'swag' to come ;)

Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:18 pm

Yeah, that's been up for about, what, a week? It's pretty cool. ^^ *Has to convince her mom to let her buy one*

Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:19 pm

*should design a wicked cool tribal chicken... for the front of the t-shirts*

Can you see it? Tribal chicken...

*shivers*

It'd be sweet.

Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:17 am

ahoteinrun wrote:*should design a wicked cool tribal chicken... for the front of the t-shirts*

Can you see it? Tribal chicken...

*shivers*

It'd be sweet.
'

Ooooooh! Do it! Do it! That would be awesome! I would so buy one.

Bleh, I don't like ringer tees. Can't you just have normal ones?

Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:14 am

Meh, I'd get one but my parents don't really like PPT... Or any chat thing for that matter... And they'd go nuts if I were to talk to anyone I don't know in real life... Heh... Good thing they rarely come downstairs... XD

Zero: Living on the edge since April of 2003! :D

Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:27 am

Maybe if it wasn't pink...maybe...

Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:31 am

I live PPT, but I don't like pink. I don't mand the 'Thinking Pink' being pink text, pink text is ok... it's the pink sleeves that's getting to me...

Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:55 am

I wouldn't mind a PPT t-shirt, however so far I don't particulaly fancy the ones avaliable.

Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:12 am

*pokes shirts*

bluuuuuuuuuue bluuuuuuuuuuue

Hmmmm? :>

Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:32 am

On no. She's seen blue. CODE RED! *watches as many security guards rush in and hold cyanna away from the blue* It's for yourown good.

Anyway, I posted on the comment box that I wouldn't buy any of the current t-shirts as being in Scotland and being a boy who would be wearing pink, I would get beaten up quicker than you can say "Och Naw!" I would buy one with the old bean bag on it though. Or a blue t-shirt that said "Where we wish we were blue"

Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:25 am

I'd probably buy one if it was cheaper, but to be fair, $25 inc. P&P is a bit dear for me...
Still, it's a cool idea, and if it works, perhaps we could buy an ad-free server ^.^

Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:21 pm

Ahem? Kids size anyone? Anyone?

Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:19 pm

Ooh, coolness!

How about one that actually says PPT? :P
Or maybe that staff logo we used to have?
Or Arrow?
Or...

DiscordantNote wrote:Oh, and can there be special merchandise for us moderators/other staff members to show our status, like an orange tint as opposed to red/pink?

Now, that's a good idea! ;)

Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:58 pm

We'll see... just wait, it's only the beginning. Give us a chance... oh yeah, and please order!
Topic locked