This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Fat Chicken Logo

Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:42 am

:cry: my beanbag where have you gone?!?!

I demand the beanbag in my signature this instant!

Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:47 am

I think you can safely say that it's been taken down ;)

Personally, I'm quite fond of the current logo - who made it?

Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:51 am

Alex wrote:I think you can safely say that it's been taken down ;)

A very evil person made it :P

We must have a funeral for my beanbag ...

Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:59 am

Since I'm being called evil now, perhaps I should take the route Rune took with that fake mod announcement.

"Jim made me do it!"

Well...it's the truth in this case, unlike hers. :P

[edit] And it was Inrun's idea. I swear I was gonna edit it in before you said it, but I forgot! XP
Last edited by Yoshi on Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:00 am

Yoshi made it... the logo was going to be changed anyways. And I personally believe that Yoshi did a very fine job indeed making the logo!

Arrow the chicken is PPTs official mascot believe it or not. Theres some weird story behidn it... that I think involves Chromefox (because I can remember her telling it)

*shrugs*

Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:01 am

Alex wrote:I think you can safely say that it's been taken down ;)

The beanbag is no longer, and Yoshi made the new logo. :D

Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:04 am

Yoshi wrote:Since I'm being called evil now, perhaps I should take the route Rune took with that fake mod announcement.

"Jim made me do it!"

Well...it's the truth in this case, unlike hers.

Give credit where credit is due man!
*prods*
It was my idea!

*worships arrow*

I've been bugging Rune for quite awhile to get an arrow the chicken logo. Hmph.

ahoteinrun wrote:Yoshi made it... the logo was going to be changed anyways. And I personally believe that Yoshi did a very fine job indeed making the logo!

I have to agree with you - it looks awesome :) (As I just told him :P)

Will the logo be the same in all the templates, or will we have a different version for each one?

Yoshi wrote:Since I'm being called evil now, perhaps I should take the route Rune took with that fake mod announcement.

"Jim made me do it!"

Well...it's the truth in this case, unlike hers. :P

Aw, no need to make excuses. I love the new logo. The beanbag lost it's charm after a while. Besides, Arrow is just so cute!

Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:11 am

Alex wrote:I have to agree with you - it looks awesome :) (As I just told him :P)

Will the logo be the same in all the templates, or will we have a different version for each one?

Well if you look at subBlack, it's going to be relativly the same, but just colored to fit the theme:

"Jim made me do it!"

Well...it's the truth in this case, unlike hers.

*glares at Yoshi* :P
Last edited by Runevalkyrie on Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:15 am

Runevalkyrie wrote:
Alex wrote:I have to agree with you - it looks awesome :) (As I just told him :P)

It's slightly different on subBlack

...Why does that version look so much more eviler, even though all that's changed is a background? O.O

*pets Evil!Arrow*

Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:30 am

Alright since i was the guardian of the beanbag .. i declare my self, Keeper of Arrow's roost/nest

Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:46 am

I was still seeing the beanbag in subsilver until I went and switched to subblack and back again. I think arrow looks more evil in subblack because of the halloweenish combo of black and orange, but both ways he's adorable.

Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:57 am

Good job on the logo Yoshi! It looks awesome. And that subBlack one looks cool too.

Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:11 am

I rather like it.
Topic locked