This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Avada-Kedavra Newest Branch-Off

Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:02 pm

http://www.pinkpt.com/avadakedavra/

We have a new part of the site, this time Harry Potter related. I really give credit to Yukio, he seems to be running all three parts of this site right now.

Also, seems as though this and the Subeta site are being linked to on the PPT front page under the description of the PPT Empire. Empire, eh? What's next?

Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:09 pm

I noticed about an hour ago. It looks really cool, and I really like the color scheme. I think it's very nice that PPT isn't just about Neopets anymore, and I know a lot of people who are obsessed with HP. They'll love Avada Kedavra! :)

Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:16 pm

I noticed that a few days ago, it seems really cool. I've read through most of the content on it already, and waiting for more. XP

I'm wondering what all Yukio's planning on adding to PPT.

Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:21 pm

There's a question that comes to mind about this that I believe was also asked in the Subeta topic: Does this mean these forums will get Subeta and Harry Potter sections along with the Neopets one, or will they have seperate forums?

Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:30 pm

Haha, I beat all of you: I noticed that when it was first put up, about a week or two ago. xP

Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:31 pm

Dragonfire wrote:Haha, I beat all of you: I noticed that when it was first put up, about a week or two ago. xP

I probaby beat you.... Yukio gave me the link to it as soon as he put it up and it wasn't linked :P

Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:00 am

DiscordantNote wrote:There's a question that comes to mind about this that I believe was also asked in the Subeta topic: Does this mean these forums will get Subeta and Harry Potter sections along with the Neopets one, or will they have seperate forums?

Separate forums would be nice, but in case that didn't happen, I don't think HP would need its own section. Maybe it could be a subforum in the Entertainment board (if that hack got reinstalled). A section about Subeta would be very cool, though. :)

Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:17 am

Ok so far we have the main PPT, a Subeta related PPT page and a Harry Potter related PPT page.

I wonder if Yukio will make a Lord Of The Rings related one next?

Eg. Will we see a link to eg. http://www.pinkpt.com/hobbit/ in the PPT Empire?

Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:48 am

Hmm, Yukio has alot of spare time :P

This should please a certain group of people.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:00 am

Am I the only one who missed PPT when it was only Neopets related?

As for making whole new forums for Subeta and Harry Potter, I would just add more boards to this paticular forum. Makes things a lot easier.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:33 am

I'm thinking Yukio is trying to make PPT more Formidble, with more content, thus attracting more people.

Actually, he told me so :P

Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:53 am

Hmm, interesting, even though I'm not a fan of Harry Potter, but doesn't the word, "PPT" meaning "Pink Poogle Toy" kinda clash with Subeta and Harry Potter.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:02 am

A seperate section on the existing forum for Subeta would be ideal. Also Harry Potter wouldn't really need it's own section, but a subforum in Entertainment might be nice. The existing topic(s) about Harry Potter in entertainment tend to branch off in several directions. So having a place where we would be able to make several topics without feeling like we're flooding the entertainment board would be nice.
As far as the name of "PPT" is concerned, we're not really allowed to say "Poogle" anymore anyway. "PinkPT" could stand for other things "Pink Potter Tyrants" or something (I'm not very creative today).

Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:07 am

Sapphire Faerie wrote:A seperate section on the existing forum for Subeta would be ideal. Also Harry Potter wouldn't really need it's own section, but a subforum in Entertainment might be nice. The existing topic(s) about Harry Potter in entertainment tend to branch off in several directions. So having a place where we would be able to make several topics without feeling like we're flooding the entertainment board would be nice.
As far as the name of "PPT" is concerned, we're not really allowed to say "Poogle" anymore anyway. "PinkPT" could stand for other things "Pink Potter Tyrants" or something (I'm not very creative today).

As far as I know, a subeta forums should be added to these soon (or so yukio told me a week ago :P) So, I don't know.

As far as PinkPT goes, there are plenty of things it could stand for, being far from Poogle.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:36 am

Combusken BG wrote:Ok so far we have the main PPT, a Subeta related PPT page and a Harry Potter related PPT page.

I wonder if Yukio will make a Lord Of The Rings related one next?

Eg. Will we see a link to eg. http://www.pinkpt.com/hobbit/ in the PPT Empire?

Most likely not, as Lordof the Rings is kinda done with other than the movie for The Hobbit. Although, that would be awesome.

Ooh! How about something about Eragon? :P It's becoming really popular. XD
Topic locked