This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Mod app's

Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:25 pm

I sent my application on Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:47 am

mod applications are closed, and this is still unread. :( Are they all going to be read before the anoucment on who's gonna be the new mods gets made?

Because I have also seen Jim on, and it seems as if all the pms sent just before the apps closed are being read and considered, but all the others are just sitting their. It might aslo mean that the inbox is full, but surely people would reasize if their inbox was full?

Sorry if this offends JIm or anyone else, but I really want come awnsers.

Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:34 pm

When mod apps are "Open", it's a submission period (he doesn't have the time to go through them as they come.) After he closes it, he goes through all the mod apps that were submitted in order to pick out our future moderators.

Just give him some time, he will get to opening yours as well as the others so don't worry.

Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:37 pm

I don't understand what you want help with, but hopefully this will help:

1. ALL mod applications sent in are considered, old or new.

2. You can probably expect to see who the new mods are in a week or two. Jim gets hundred of applications and it takes a long time to carefully read over each one.

3. How do you know your message has been unread? You do not get a reply to a mod application unless you were accepted, and acceptance notices will not be out until the new mods have been announced in the Announcements board.

If that wasn't what you wanted answers on, could you please explain the question again? I don't quite understand.

Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:41 pm

Dawn2 wrote:3. How do you know your message has been unread?
If you check your outbox and the message is still there, that means that it hasn't been read yet.

Re: Mod app's

Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:46 am

Twitchy wrote:Because I have also seen Jim on, and it seems as if all the pms sent just before the apps closed are being read and considered, but all the others are just sitting their.

:o What have you been doing in my inbox????!!

:roll:

Twitchy wrote:Sorry if this offends JIm or anyone else, but I really want come awnsers.

If you sent in an application, it will be read. I read every application I recieve.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:10 am

Thanks I was wondering.....Also, will it be announced on the announcements board when you pick the new mod?

Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:13 am

lovio wrote:Thanks I was wondering.....Also, will it be announced on the announcements board when you pick the new mod?

Thats what its there for :>

Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:40 am

Huh. I always thought that Jim just stuck all the applications up on his wall and threw darts at the applications. Whatever applications were hit, those people became moderators.

;)

Or maybe that was just the last time mod applications were open....

Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:39 am

Flame wrote:Huh. I always thought that Jim just stuck all the applications up on his wall and threw darts at the applications. Whatever applications were hit, those people became moderators.

;)

Or maybe that was just the last time mod applications were open....

I thought that too... Although, I imagined that he shot ultra-sharp sporks...

Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:02 am

lovio wrote:Thanks I was wondering.....Also, will it be announced on the announcements board when you pick the new mod?

Yep, but don't forget the obligatory "The new mods are .......... Soon to be announced" that Jim posts every single time :P

Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:06 am

Alex wrote:

Yep, but don't forget the obligatory "The new mods are .......... Soon to be announced" that Jim posts every single time :P

Wasn't there a hunt once for mod application annoucements? I can't recall what he did that for. Quite fun though :D, cracked me up when some got upset that it didn't lead to anything at first :roflol:

Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:26 am

Alex wrote:

Or more than one of those frustrating things. :P

Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:01 am

Okay, thsnks everyone. I was just wondering. :)

Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:33 am

Charisma wrote:
Alex wrote:

Wasn't there a hunt once for mod application annoucements? I can't recall what he did that for. Quite fun though :D, cracked me up when some got upset that it didn't lead to anything at first :roflol:

Oh god, I remember that. Why do I suddenly get the feeling it's going to be worse this time round?

Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:11 pm

Sock wrote:
Alex wrote:

Or more than one of those frustrating things. :P

The point is not to actually do the hunt, but outsmart the Admins and just find the real mod announcement yourself in the announcement board. :P
Topic locked