This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Congratulations to Yoshi and Rikio - PPT's Graphic Artists

Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:08 am

Congratulations to Yoshi and Rikio, PPT's new graphics artists who will be doing various graphic work around PPT to spuce it up a bit :)

There were quite a number of applications, and the ultimate decisions were very hard to make. However the top three applications can be seen on the Link to Us page, where the artist's work is now displayed.

The work is done by Yoshi, Rikio and Kyra respectively :)
Last edited by Shoyru_Lover on Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:14 am

Congratulations guys!

I forgot to enter. :(

Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:37 am

Congrats to both of you, itll be nice to see some new graphics around the place (and probably fruit :P). My banner doesn't hold a candle to you twos.

Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:40 am

Big hairy Congrats to all of you. The graphics look great! :)

Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:54 am

Congrats, those graphics all look awesome!

Christopher wrote:Congrats to both of you, itll be nice to see some new graphics around the place (and probably fruit :P). My banner doesn't hold a candle to you twos.

Fruit? What kind of person would use fruit on these forums? =D

Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:29 pm

Congrats guys! *drools over banners* :)

*goes back to staring at her photoshop with a confused look*

Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:44 pm

Congratulations, guys! You deserve it! Good luck to you guys in the future. :)

Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:34 pm

Congratulations!

You....I like your banners.....*drool* um did i drool?

Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:47 pm

Congrats. I can now see why I didn't get chosen XD

Heh, I had forgotten that I even applied until I got a PM from SL saying I wasn't chosen.

Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:14 pm

Congrats to you both, and Kyra as well!

You all do fantastic graphics, and I'm excited to see which ones you'll be doing for the site! :D

Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:24 pm

Congratulations to all of you! The banners look amazing. I can't wait to see what you come up with for future PPT graphics. ;D

Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:59 pm

Congrats to both of you.

Those banners look awesome.

Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:49 pm

Sapphire Faerie wrote:Congrats. I can now see why I didn't get chosen XD

Heh, I had forgotten that I even applied until I got a PM from SL saying I wasn't chosen.

Same here. :P

Congratulations, those look amazing. I look forward to seeing what you'll be producing. ^^

Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:02 pm

Congrats Yoshi and Rikio! And great job on the banners all of you! :)

Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:08 pm

Go you two! Yoshi was a given, but I've never seen Rikio's work before. Where have I been? o_O Oh well. Congrats anyway. :P

(And Kyra, you did a great job! Man. I wish there were three positions. You deserve one. :) )
Topic locked