This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

*GASP* No Gender stuff on subBlack? Or little Online bulb?

Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:37 am

Could someone add the Gender stuff and the Online Lighbulb to subBlack? I cant stand subSilver but wanna know peoples genders and if they're online! :D
Last edited by Keith on Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:07 pm

I just started using the subBlack the other day. I never noticed that it didn't show the genders or online/offline button. Heh...I have to pay more attention to things. But yeah, it would be good if the subBlack had those too.

Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:11 pm

TiggersHB wrote:I just started using the subBlack the other day. I never noticed that it didn't show the genders or online/offline button. Heh...I have to pay more attention to things. But yeah, it would be good if the subBlack had those too.

Yea, I havn't been using subBlack long either... It's great though! :D

Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:41 pm

This will be fixed asap :)

Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:27 pm

Yay! I thought we were going to have to chase Jim or SL with a loaf of french bread to get them to do it. Glad we didn't have to go to drastic measures.

Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:49 am

Jim wrote:This will be fixed asap :)

Woo! Glad I took the type to make this post! :D

Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:31 pm

Yes, just keep in mind that these hacks have to be altered for SubBlack or any skin other than SubSliver. They come with the little buttons, and while the gender icons look fine on any skin, I doubt Image would look right on SubBlack :)

Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:15 am

Indeed... it doesn't look quite right.

SubBlack is meant to be infamous in its no-hacksness.

Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:00 pm

Robin wrote:Yes, just keep in mind that these hacks have to be altered for SubBlack or any skin other than SubSliver. They come with the little buttons, and while the gender icons look fine on any skin, I doubt Image would look right on SubBlack :)

I'm sure that those images could be tweaked slightly to fit in :)

Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:45 pm

Well almost been a month since Jim said that
This will be fixed asap

I wonder if the plans for the gender hack on SubBlack have been forgotten or not?

I had thought about the online and offline buttons on SubBlack and I think that they should be yellow, I think the lightbulb should be white(that is if you don't think grey would fit for the offline(on SubBlack) and since if we use yellow for the inside of the box, the online color could be pink, red orange or whatever color you when you look at your light) and I think the text should be orange or red.

Do you think that this could work for the buttons on SubBlack or not?

Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:45 am

There is bigger fish to fry...or is that something you only say when you are going after the bad guys? Or does one say that maybe when frying really big fish? o_O Anyhow, I'm sure with all the process for new moderators and whatever the mentioned renaissance for the forums is, it has been put on the back burner for a bit.

Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:48 am

Tonu wrote:
Jim wrote:This will be fixed asap :)

Woo! Glad I took the type to make this post! :D

Sorry,I love that pun/typo mix. :P

I agree it would be a nice thing to add,there are bigger carrots to fry as Charisma said.. (Poor fish! :P )
Topic locked