This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

The Gender Hack Is Back!

Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:37 pm

You now have the ability to have your gender appear to the left of your posts and in your profile :D To enable this function, please go to your User Control Panel, then the Profile tab. At the very bottom, you will be able to specify your gender!

Have fun 0:) And thanks to our coding staff! :hug:

Re: The Gender Hack Is Back!

Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:44 pm

I'm pretty sure I love you guys right about now.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:19 pm

I heard this was coming back but didn't think it was going to be so soon :D Thank you to the people who did this :)

Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:22 pm

Siouxper wrote:I heard this was coming back but didn't think it was going to be so soon :D Thank you to the people who did this :)

You're male?! Wow, I'm glad the gender hack is back.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:01 pm

:hug:

Thank you coding staff. This hack makes PPT life so much less embarrassing.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:35 pm

Woohoo, yes! Now people will stop mistaking me for a girl!

Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:54 pm

Yeah!!! Now we won't have as much gender-confusion in WW! <cheers>

Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:59 pm

Byakuya San wrote:Woohoo, yes! Now people will stop mistaking me for a girl!

You're a guy!?!

Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:07 pm

If it weren't for me making my website my userlookup on Neopets, I'm sure a few people might of mistaken me for a guy on any generaled boards.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:40 pm

Shoyru_Lover wrote:
Byakuya San wrote:Woohoo, yes! Now people will stop mistaking me for a girl!

You're a guy!?!

You're a guy too?!

Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:11 pm

*huggles coding staff*

THANK YOU!

Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:11 am

It great to see the gender hack back on PPT!

Will there ever be alternate skins (board styles in different colors) again for the forum?

I miss subRed (Jasujo once refered to it as PPT's Valentine's skin.), subBlack (Bone Arrow) and subChristmas (with the snow flakes background). It has been a year since we upgraded to 3.0 version of phpBB. and I would love see alternate color skins on PPT returning.

The phpBB website does have some 3.0 skins in their Styles Database and can you imagine what PPT Fourms would look in these different colors for example?

Black, like the old times we had with subBlack but not as bad as subDarkness where a black background covered everything including the logo and text.
Pink, it's funny that we have never had a pink skin on our forum despite us being called Pink Poogle Toy.
Blue, it be quite interesting seeing PPT Forum in blue.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:55 am

Combusken BG wrote:Will there ever be alternate skins (board styles in different colors) again for the forum?

Ever is a really, really, really long time. So while "yes" is probably the correct answer to your question, I'm hesitant to commit to a more specific "when".

... but not as bad as subDarkness where a black background covered everything including the logo and text.

Our grue overlo-- protectors are not amused.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:11 pm

Hooray!

Now people will stop referring to me as Ms. Ammer!

Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:47 pm

Ammer wrote:Hooray!

Now people will stop referring to me as Ms. Ammer!

You mean you're a GUY?

(Kidding. I knew already. But I think you know that XD)
Topic locked