This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Log me in Automatically

Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:59 pm

Recently, when I come to PPT and go to the forums, I am logged out. I am sure I checked the "Log me in automatically" box, but I still have to login each time I visit. It's not my cookies because I am still logged into Neo and FF remembers my username and password. Is this happening for anyone else?

Re: Log me in Automatically

Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:26 pm

It's not happening to me...maybe it's a brower setting of yours that needs to be changed?

Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:04 am

Siouxper wrote:It's not my cookies because I am still logged into Neo and FF remembers my username and password.

Everything after because is irrelevant to the problem, since you're not able to stay logged in here rather than on Neopets (cookies are largely separate, so whether or not your Neopets session persists has no effect on whether your PPT session will). Try removing cookies related to PPT (from the pinkpt.com/www.pinkpt.com domains) and logging in again, making sure to check the appropriate box.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:22 am

Hunter Lupe wrote:
Siouxper wrote:It's not my cookies because I am still logged into Neo and FF remembers my username and password.

Everything after because is irrelevant to the problem, since you're not able to stay logged in here rather than on Neopets (cookies are largely separate, so whether or not your Neopets session persists has no effect on whether your PPT session will). Try removing cookies related to PPT (from the pinkpt.com/www.pinkpt.com domains) and logging in again, making sure to check the appropriate box.

I don't have any Cookies from PPT o_O

Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:36 am

its been happening to me alot recently aswell. o_O

Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:55 pm

i havent had any problems lately with this

Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:07 pm

I believe this may have something to do with the fact that the original post was made over a month ago, and I think it was resolved since :)

Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:40 pm

Alex wrote:I believe this may have something to do with the fact that the original post was made over a month ago, and I think it was resolved since :)

Well, I still keep getting logged out so I was wondering if it was a bug or not......

Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:25 am

3lla wrote:
Alex wrote:I believe this may have something to do with the fact that the original post was made over a month ago, and I think it was resolved since :)

Well, I still keep getting logged out so I was wondering if it was a bug or not......

Actually, this has happened a handful of times to me as well.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:25 pm

i now keep getting logged out everytime I click a link in a topic reply notification email.
It's rather annoying....

EDIT:
It still keeps happening......and more frequently now I might add

EDIT2:
This is ridiculous now, I get logged out when I try to submit a post.
RARRRGH!!!!!
The frustration. :x
Topic locked