This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Bookmark questions

Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:28 pm

I don't know if I am allowed to post here. It looks like a moderator discussion forum.

But meanwhile: So if I am interested in a thread I should bookmark it in case it gets moved? If it should get moved, will the bookmark still be valid?

Or should I make sure to post in the topic so I can use the find my own post button? The only thing there is if I don't have anything to say really and am just interested in the topic, if I don't post something relevent my post may well be deleted and then I am back to not being able to find the topic.

I guess in the greater scheme of things losing a topic that I am interested in is really not a life or death matter.

Re: Bookmark questions

Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:54 pm

Just so you know, I moved your topic from the other forum, which is now fixed as it should be. :)

Yes, if you are interested in a thread, you should bookmark it. The bookmark will still be active even after the thread is moved (if it is). You could also post in the topic and look it up in your post history, whichever is easier for you. If you choose to post, your post must be relevant to the thread, though. :)

Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:59 pm

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me, especially when you must be terribly busy. I am impressed!

Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:03 am

Also, I forgot to mention, you can use the search feature to find the topic if you remember something close to the title, if not the exact title. :)

[Edited for typo]

Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:13 am

Failing that, mail an admin with a nasally voice and say "I can't find it!" - Its what we staff have had much fun doing over the past while trying to get used to the forums :D

Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:36 am

the_dog_god wrote:Failing that, mail an admin with a nasally voice and say "I can't find it!" - Its what we staff have had much fun doing over the past while trying to get used to the forums :D

lol I'd somewhat rather they PM'd a mod of the board it was on if they couldn't find it. :P This is after truly searching for it, of course. ;)

Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:01 am

There is also an option to "subscribe" to a topic as well. Any topic you subscribe or bookmark can be managed and accessed again from your "User Control Panel".
Topic locked