This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Re: Name changes and new boards?

Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:25 pm

Byakuya San wrote:That doesn't sound good. Not that you guys are talking about closing down, but...eugh...

PPT is NOT closing down :)

Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:38 am

zorg wrote:
Byakuya San wrote:That doesn't sound good. Not that you guys are talking about closing down, but...eugh...

PPT is NOT closing down :)

No. You're right, we're not. But we are demoting Zorg.

He's now follows Arrow around with a shovel... ho hum.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:44 am

(plus, we've got Arrow on an all bran diet)

Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:54 am

Its not that bad actually... I set up a highquality manure supply business and i'm making a few bob on the side!

Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:19 am

Thanks guys. I was worried no one felt the same way I did. And I doubt PPT is shutting down anytime some so no worries.

but I am glad that the staff have seen the problems and are addressing them. I just worry about the site. Its been so quiet and I dont want to see it become dorment.

<3

Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:03 pm

regarding moderators appearing absent, that may seem the case, but i know a large proportion of us are here - we're just not posting as much as we normally would as we're busy in our offline worlds, but are still coming to check how things are going. I know that's the case with me anyway, i'm crazy busy at the moment so i dont have as much time as i would like, and although i read a lot of threads, i save time by not replying to them, which may make me appear absent, but i'm still here, promise!

Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:55 pm

*sigh* A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

I have a sneaky suspicion that the name changes have been made to make it easier for potential new PPTers to navigate the forums. Am I right?

Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:46 am

Correct. Mostly changed as the descriptions were the same for the past few years and as some boards were being re-arranged/added/moved around, it was easier for me to see which board was for what.

We're holding polls to see what names people want for any respective boards soon enough as there's lots of projects and events being run at the moment and some more coming up so the whole community can get involved.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:01 pm

I have to admit I loved how that board was called Abbey Road.

And I definitely miss Bill :(

Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:06 pm

zorg wrote:Its not that bad actually... I set up a highquality manure supply business and i'm making a few bob on the side!

Well just don't get carried away with making a few Bob, but forgetting about Bill.
Topic locked