This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Re: The Arrow Logo

Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:01 pm

My monitor must not be clear enough. Normally I'd see something like this...but this time I can't even see it if I look closely. That's interesting though...very much so. Pretty awesome that you noticed it, anyway. (I'm surprised nobody's ever mentioned the much more glaring irregularity on the forum index, which is, of course, the misspelling of "announcements". :P)

Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:06 pm

Arrow logo? ;_;
Ya mean in the spot where Christmas Arrow is?

*goes to clear cache*

Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:09 pm

It has been irritating me for some time now.....
I'm happy to know that I wasn't the only person who spotted it.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:56 pm

Helena wrote:You mean like this? Hmm.

Exactly like that :P

Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:00 pm

Moongewl wrote:The one on the image is R 215, G 224, B 228, and the background of the top bar is R 217, G 223, B 228.

So it's not actually bluer...it's redder, and less green. :P Colors are weird.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:11 pm

*feels stupid because his monitor is so dirty he can't tell the difference*

Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:46 am

Raz wrote:
Helena wrote:You mean like this? Hmm.

Exactly like that :P

Is that what I'm missing? O_O
I don't have that actually.
Thank god.

Byakuya San wrote:*feels stupid because his monitor is so dirty he can't tell the difference*

Windex is ready when you are, mate. :P

Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:32 am

*stares at logo*

Nope....i'm still not seeing it.
Wow...ya'll must have some super great eyesight...or an eye for colors...something.

I think i've stared at it for so long trying to figure out what you're talking about that i'm now imagining things...it kinda looks like it's moving. ~:>

Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:48 pm

Yeah, I don't see it either. That's good, I guess, so I'm not going to be annoyed every time I come to the forum. Sometimes it pays off to have average eyesight.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:01 pm

I think everyone is overlooking the real problem with the logo other than a minor, yet noticeable, bluish haze. Arrow is flashing gang signs as well. He be representing the hood, yo.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:03 pm

As some of the people have said, I don't see it. I got something on Firefox that makes images shrink/expand 25%-400% and I still don't see it.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:20 am

Skynetmain wrote:I think everyone is overlooking the real problem with the logo other than a minor, yet noticeable, bluish haze. Arrow is flashing gang signs as well. He be representing the hood, yo.

No, he's pointing directions. Duh :P

Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:32 am

It's especially noticeable today for me. I can see the exact edges perfectly. Also, it seems greenish.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:37 pm

Hmm I can't see it to be honest. Am I blind? o_O

Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:19 pm

Shoyru_Lover wrote:Hmm I can't see it to be honest. Am I blind? o_O

Maybe your monitor sucks. I have a Samsung Syncmaster 226BW. Or maybe you're blind.
Topic locked