Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 6]

Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:21 am

Moon wrote:Buhh. I picked Thieves Guild. Gonna get my butt whooped. ^^;

Yep. Never go against the mighty Bandwagon. Muahaahahahaaaaaaa

Of course, Thieves are still the best :P

Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Wow. I just remembered we're supposed to battle. Oops. Hope I can get some in after youth group tonight; we end half an hour earlier than usual and hopefully I can leave right when it ends.

Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:16 pm

Sway Win!

I almost went with the Stocks Boon, but then I considered everything going on this week and opted for the Bank Boon. Nice to have choices :)

And, I remembered to check before collecting interest today ;)

Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:30 pm

Ah, poop. I forgot to check before collecting bank interest. Sigh. It's still worth more than the others, so I'll take it, but I'm kicking myself for being all mixed up this morning by a number of things and not even realizing it's Monday and we might have boons...sigh.

Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:55 am

Thieves, Awakened, or Brutes? I'm leaning towards Awakened, hoping for bank bribery, but Thieves have stocks and Brutes have the wheel boon (trying to be positive here...).

Also, since this is no longer an "event"/plot, I humbly request that this topic be moved to Neopets Chat (it's one less click to get to when it falls off the active topics list...).

Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:03 am

Siniri wrote:Since this is no longer an "event"/plot, I humbly request that this topic be moved to Neopets Chat (it's one less click to get to when it falls off the active topics list...).
Seems like a reasonable request, especially since it is humble...

I shall split this early and put the new split into the Neopets chat... 'cause I can. Click me to head to the new split
Topic locked