Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 6]

Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:32 am

Alright, here's vote 3 for Sway, and I'm joining. Here's hoping they can actually win this time...

But I. want. that. boon. Grrrrr!

Let's try to all step up our game. I don't like our recent Sway-losing-streak (though the last one was not our fault).

Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:36 pm

I'm on the bandwagon. Let's make sure the power of the bandwagon generates success!

Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:37 am

I'm in. I'll try and do some decent battling this weekend, if possible. We'll see how that goes!

Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:00 am

And the Sway win! Woot! Only got 240 battles in total. all on Thurs.-Fri. I meant to Sat. and never got around to it (distracted by my parents stopping by on their way through town from Yellowstone to home in FL), and yesterday I ripped open a callus rock-climbing and typing was sore (much better today already).

It's the first time I've ripped a callus (I've ripped blisters before; this was way worse -- it took a 1/2" by 1/2" of additional, regular skin with it).

Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Yay, Sway! I managed over 60, which is good for me. I chose the stock boon. I have sold off a lot of stocks and my portfolio is getting a bit thin.

OUCH, Siniri. That sounds awful.

Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:09 pm

New week: Awakened, Order, or Seekers

Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:46 am

'oly Moley. 'tis already a new week? Argh... Just need to get through tomorrow unscathed... and then through Thursday unscathed... Looking forward to Friday :)

Whoever has bank boon? Should we vote?

Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:27 pm

Seekers has bank boon, Order has FQ boon. IIRC, there was a group trying for the Order avvie last time? I'd prefer Seekers, just because of the bank boon, but if it looks more likely that Order will win...

Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:55 am

I thought Order won recently though... I like Seekers for the bank boon and because they're the best faction, obviously.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:00 am

Siniri wrote:I thought Order won recently though... I like Seekers for the bank boon and because they're the best faction, obviously.

Nope. Think that was the week that I didn't remember to sign up (but bought a FQFC just in case), and Thieves won? I could be thinking of a different time than you, though.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:33 am

Hi! I have been a little busy recently, but I have made time to do some battling this week. I am going with Seekers, I want to use the Book Smarts Boon again. :)

Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:49 am

Alright, I'll join Daze's bandwagon. Let's battle hard for victory.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:36 pm

Alrighty. Seekers it shall be. Head 'em up and moooove 'em out!

Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:20 pm

I'm on with Seekers. Here's hoping we can win - I could definitely use the bank boon again!

Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:36 am

Woot! Seekers won! Bank bribery FTW! (Does anyone even say "FTW" anymore?)
Topic locked