Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 4]

Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:21 pm

I've managed to get 25 so far. Hoping to do more today, but that'll depend on a lot of things.

ETA: Made it to 50. I doubt I'll have time for more. I was lucky enough to have enough time to get there, since Baby P is sick and currently napping.

Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:29 pm

I got 21, so I've gotten the required. I'd try for more, but I don't have the patience for the lag.

Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:47 pm

Congrats all for getting at least the minimum, considering the horrendous lag. It was even slow at 2:30am NST today. (yes, I was up at that time... woke up abruptly and couldn't get back to sleep. Not entirely sure why, either.)

I have exactly 20 so far. I doubt I'll have time (or patience) for more today.

Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:52 pm

I've been doing mine multitasking - one window open to battling, the other going through dailies. They're both slow, but hey, at least I'm not wasting too much more time than I normally would, right? :)

Congrats on getting to the minimum, CW! Here's hoping we'll manage to win even with the lag, and get you the site theme!

Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:09 am

Awakened Win! Congrats CW! You should now have the avvie and theme!

Now to choose a boon... Hmmm. slim pickins... Cartogriphication it is.

Not too shabby. First trip to the caverns netted 5k :)

Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:19 pm

I also went with the Faerie Caverns boon because I won't be online often to spin the wheels enough to make that one worth it. First round: 1603 NP. And it was my usual "best" navigation, so I would have won it anyway... At least I didn't lose anything...

Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Faerie Caves boon it is. Wish we'd had stocks or bank, but that's OK. I don't have any FQFC's left, or I'd've chosen that. Ah well, it'll be better than nothing - it's nice to actually find the treasure every day!

Edit:
Today: In the chest you find: 967 NP!

Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:51 am

I picked Cartogriphication too-- but to me the real prize is the avatar and site theme.

Now the Order is the only one left before I have them all!

Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:52 pm

934 in the caverns today.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:10 pm

In the chest you find: 1875 NP!

Better than yesterday, for sure...

Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:48 am

2270 NP for me. Of course, I forgot to subtract my 400 NP deposit yesterday and today...

Today's was LRL, by the way... the exact opposite of yesterday's.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:54 am

Mine was RRL today.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:34 pm

Back to my old standby of RLR: 2009 NP (gross). I've heard of people winning 20k from this thing, but I never have won more than 2k-something or so.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:24 pm

LLR today for 1,696NP

In the past, I won 10k from the caverns. I don't remember if it happened more than once.

Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:07 am

Today's: In the chest you find: 1233 NP!

I've won 5k at least once before, but I can't remember if I've won anything better than that.
Topic locked