Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 4]

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:05 am

You're a Brute?
That's Cute!

I joined too.
Woo hoo.

Go Bandwagon!

ETA: It looks like TNT fixed some of the battledome. I no longer get an error each time submitting a move, and the prizes are showing up properly. It also might be time of day, but it's flying right now. I actually managed 30 battles in less than 15 minutes!

Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Wow, awesome luck on the lag, Blue!

But the lag came back the very next day
it just wouldn't stay away...

I'm currently sitting at 25 wins. I'd love to get a few more in. Maybe I'll get more if I keep trying while waiting for dailies to load...

Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:06 pm

Brutes Win!

Now to pick a boon... Right Round Round Round or Scratch Master? Hmm. Scratch Master, I guess. My SDB loves to collect scratch cards :P

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:03 pm

I went with Right Round Round Round, though I probably won't be able to use it as much as usual, as I'm swamped this week. Ah well. Better than no boon - at least I can use the premium one for sure.

Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:14 am

I knew I wouldn't be able to spin much, so I went with the scratchcard boon. So far I've won 3 scorched treasures and a geb gajillionaire. I just clicked on the scorched treasure one to scratch and discovered a new glitch -- the geb gajillionaire one popped up instead. I didn't scratch it, but it disappeared from my inventory anyway. So I had to scratch it and of course won nothing. I won 500 NP off the scorched treasure (nothing on the first 2). From now on I'm just selling them all, even if it's for a loss -- unless I get a Sandstravaganza one for my gallery, of course! (The only reason I'm bothering with LD scratchcards at all...)

Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:50 am

Order, Theives or Sway this week. My preference would be for Sway, but I will go with the bandwagon. :)

Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:56 am

My favorite will always be Thieves, but I can be Swayed.

Sent from my Fireball using Xparent Blue Tapatalk MegaSuperb Pro

Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:32 pm

I vote for the Sway as well. I might be persuaded to go elsewhere. Anyone else have a preference?

Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:10 pm

I'm just going to follow the Sway bandwagon. I've been too wrapped up with the charity event and RL lately. There have been several days that I almost forgot to do the advent calendar.

Sent from my Fireball using Xparent Blue Tapatalk MegaSuperb Pro

Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:11 pm

Alright, I joined the Sway, too.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Don't forget to battle! I managed to get a few in.

ETA: Wahoo! We won! I remembered to get the bank boon before collecting interest, yay!

Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:10 pm

I forgot to check before I made the long drive home, so I missed a day of interest, but that's okay. Getting it for the rest of the week.

Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:00 pm

Brute Squad, Seekers, or Thieves.

I'd rather not the brute squad, since I dislike their boons.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:47 am

I have no preference at all. With the charity event happening, I completely forgot to battle last time :(

BlueEdit: Split Topic! New topic here
Topic locked