Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 4]

Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:24 pm

I also prefer the Sway for the boons. Let's just hope they can win this time...

Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:11 pm

Since this is could be the first full-on bandwagon, let's jump on it now: Sway. Sway. Sway!

Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:41 pm

Got on the wagon. Hopefully I'll have time to put in some decent battles this weekend. I guess we'll see...

Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:26 am

Managed it somewhat under the wire, but I'm on the bandwagon too. Hopefully the Battledome will be less buggy this time around.

Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:28 am

I've been per-sway-ded!

Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:31 pm

Whew. I actually went ahead and evened up to the nearest 50 for mine, as I've gotten "off" from doing some minimums the last few battles. I'm not sure how I ended up needing 43 of one of them, though...? I thought at the very least, that I"d been doing even sets of minimums of 10. Ah well. They're even now, and if I have more free time (hah! - Halloween and Mr. P's birthday...plus a very busy weekend...doesn't look hopeful for free time) I'll try and plug in some more battles.

ETA: Woot, we won! I remembered to get the boon BEFORE collecting interest today!

Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:25 am

Garrgh. Oops. I already collected interest today, so I went with the stock boon. At a minimum, I'll get 100% return on my investments if I wait long enough.

Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Seekers, Awakened, or Brute Squad.

Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:20 am

I humbly suggest that this staunch collection of intrepid warriors rally to the most noble cause of enlightenment by associating ourselves with those stalwart Seekers of truth, justice, boons, and the best coiffed hair in all Neopia.

Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:15 am

Okey dokey darlin'. I be joinin' them thar Seekers. :P

Bandwagon, HO!

Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:35 pm

ROTF! I needed that laugh!

Seekers it is. I don't need to be convinced, as I like their boon the best, anyways!

Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:15 pm

Seekers Win!

Bank boon for me... and I remembered to check who won before collecting my interest today :)

Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:03 pm

Wahoo! I remembered to check before, as well! Tally-ho, bank boon!

Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:20 am

I remembered, too. Gotta love extra bank interest. Glad we won; I only managed 100 wins thanks to a thunderstorm last night. Thunder just seems wrong when it's nearly freezing out.

Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:11 pm

This week's picks: Thieves, Order & Awakened
Topic locked