Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 3]

Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:03 am

I have 312 wins over a range of opponents.

210 mighty wins against the smaller opponents, 100 average wins against the 80 HP and 2 against the 175 hp opponents.

I was surprised I could win against the 175 HP ones, but it was tough, taking 3 rounds and nearly losing all my hp.

Once I can get to Level 200 and obtain Warlock's Rage, it will greatly improve my battling ability.

~~~
Brute Squad wins!! :D

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Brute Squad' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something has happened!
You are now eligible to use the 'Battleground: Brute Squad' theme when browsing the Neopets.

Tossing up between the wheel and scratchcard boons.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:18 pm

Yay! Just one more to go now, Daze, right? And that's the one Chive Warrior also needs, Order? (Sorry, CW, I missed your post saying that was the only one you needed.)

I went with the SC boon; I use it to buy LD SC's and try for a sandstravaganza for my gallery.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:08 pm

Not the only one; just the only one of this round that I was willing to play with-- I don't *like* the Awakened so I'm leaving them for last. I need Order, Sway, and Awakened.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:19 pm

Seekers, Awakened, or The Sway.

Don't really have a preference. Seekers and Sway both have the bank boon (which is what I'd pick), Awakened is random, so who knows.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:40 pm

I prefer Cheaper by the Dozen, so I'm leaning Sway -- and it's one of the ones CW needs, too.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:58 pm

I went Sway this week since it is one of the avatars I still need. Time for some pet training.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:01 am

Siniri wrote:Yay! Just one more to go now, Daze, right?

That's right! Yay. Just need the Order now.

For this skirmish, I would prefer the Sway due to the Refresh Quest Boon and it does help CW as well.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:31 pm

Well, let's stop talking about it and all remember to sign up already! Unless you all already did and I was the only one who nearly forgot to actually choose a faction...

Bandwagon of 5 this time (or 6, if Jacob joins us) for Sway?

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:21 pm

Good idea... I just signed up for the Sway (before I forget).

BW4+ is on the Sway!!

Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:01 pm

I'm on the wagon! :)

Thu May 01, 2014 2:46 am

Yay! I did sign up with the Sway! Go Bandwagon!! :)

Sun May 04, 2014 9:04 pm

Whew. Got in all my "evening up" against seekers (finally!) and put in a reasonable number of wins total. Barely had time to even do it, though! This has been a crazy weekend.

Mon May 05, 2014 7:01 am

Managed 351 wins. 200 Mighty wins against the lower opponents, 150 wins against the next challengers and 1 win against the Genius Inventor (175 HP).

Seekers win!

Oh well...next time.

I got a Meepit Painted Rock.

Mon May 05, 2014 1:05 pm

Ugh, now I feel awful because I only managed 169 wins total, and most of those were against Awakened.

Mon May 05, 2014 1:11 pm

Seekers... Seekers? Really? Ugh.

I fought the Seekers and all I got was this lousy Framed Toast! :P

Next time :)
Topic locked