Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 3]

Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:03 pm

I don't have the Order Avi yet, so I happy to go up against the Seekers.

Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:42 am

Too tired to do anything other than join my original faction. Go Seekers!

Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:07 am

LOL...I actually forgot to pick a side. :oops:

I decided on a faction but actually didn't go and choose it before I went offline. Only missed sign up by a few minutes.

Oh well...

Good luck everyone!! :)

Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:37 am

I'm on the Order because I don't have their avatar yet.

Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:21 pm

I failed to sign up last night, too Daze. I missed it by about 6-1/3 hours.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:57 pm

Too bad you guys missed sign-up; I'm enjoying the bank boon (which isn't as profitable as the stock boon, but it's getting closer).

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Siniri wrote:Too bad you guys missed sign-up; I'm enjoying the bank boon (which isn't as profitable as the stock boon, but it's getting closer).

I managed to make it in time, got in a decent number of wins, and am also enjoying the bank boon. :)

Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:13 am

Congrats on the win guys!! :)

Unfortunately not many of the boons are worth my time, as I don't have any nps to invest in stocks (I have 11 companies in my portfolio from the last boon and they aren't doing anything), and I don't have any nps for the bank boon.

The best boons for me are either the Refresh Quest (I have FQCookies), the reading boon or maybe the battledome ones. I just want to get the rest of the site themes/avatars and build up my battledome record.

~~~~

Choose your allegiance:

Brute Squad
Order of the Red Erisim
Awakened

~~~

I need Brutes and Order avies. So it seems I have a good chance of getting one of them this week. :)

I would prefer the Order, due to the Refreshed Quest Request Boon, as I have Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie to use. But really I don't mind, I will not go against the BW4 again!! LOL

Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:20 pm

I'm going with the Order this week because I need that avatar and I don't like Awakened so I'm not going to play for their avatar until they're the only one in a given set I need. (I'm not a fan of zombies.)

Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:14 pm

I think I'm going to go with the brutes. Probably with the scratchcard boon, if we win. Just cause I don't feel like doing the order this week, and the awakened's random boons irk me.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:13 pm

I can't use my FQ cookie right now, so Brutes is better for me, too. Went ahead and joined.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:07 am

It was a 50/50 decision between Order and Brutes. Brutes seem to be the favourites, so I will join them.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:13 am

Jumpin' on the bandwagon! Brutes it is.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:55 pm

Managed to get a somewhat decent number of wins in. Not my best, but far above my worst. Most likely won't be doing many more - things have been pretty hectic lately, so just getting in what I did today was pretty good.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:54 am

I managed 500 battles this round. Hopefully 'twas enough to help secure victory.
Topic locked