Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 3]

Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:01 am

Sway wins!

Congrats everyone. :)

I received a Checked Kitchen Chair.

I managed 210 wins.

70 Mighty
140 Average (against the 80 HP opponents).

Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:29 pm

Never mess with the Bandwagon Four... :P

Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:47 pm

I went with the stock boon this time, but maybe someday soon (in another year or two) the bank boon might be better. Congrats to the BW4 (-1)!

Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:44 am

I finally went with the Black Market Boon. Maybe I'll go for the chocolate avatar. So far, nothing good has shown up in the few shops I frequent :(

Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Blue, I only got the one item I snagged at midnight with that boon. :(

Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:55 am

Siniri wrote:Blue, I only got the one item I snagged at midnight with that boon. :(

Wunderbar

Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:06 am

Choose your allegiance:
Brute Squad
Thieves Guild
Awakened

Still need the Brutes and Awakened avatars, so I will have to choose one of those.

Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:13 am

I'm feeling a tad dead, so it's Awakened for me. Let's see if zombies are still all the rage. Also, I feel bad about joining the "bad guys"...oh well. :evil:

Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Well, since Daze needs Awakened and Jacob has already joined them, I'll jump on the bandwagon so it can be a BWo5 instead of a BWo4.

Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:06 pm

Yay! I like the idea of an extra bandwagon member. Awakened for the win! :)

Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:31 pm

<jumps on the bandwagon> I'll do what I can, but probably won't be able to do a huge number this week, not with family in town and everything else that is going on around here.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:32 am

Woah. BW5? Sweeeet! Let's go get 'em!

...dang those two Awakened girls are creepy.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:41 pm

I've managed to get some wins in for both bosses. Not as much as I have in the past, but at least it's something, and well over the minimum. Doubt I'll have enough free time the next two days. Here's hoping it was enough!

Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:10 am

Yay!! Another win.

I love the bandwagon!! :)

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Awakened' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something has happened!
You are now eligible to use the 'Battleground: Awakened' theme when browsing the Neopets.

Chose the boon "Strength Of Mind" - Gives the ability "Mind Blast" for use in the battledome for the duration of the boon.

The ability is once per battle and uses your pets Intelligence points to calculate the damage done.

I though it would be fun to see what damage I can do while my pet is still a young battler.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:49 pm

This week: Thieves Guild, Seekers, Order of the Red Erisim

I wouldn't mind going up against the Seekers, since they're the only ones I haven't evened out, and I'd kinda prefer the Thieves boons over the others (since I'm not sure if the cookie issue I heard about has been resolved), but really, I'm with whatever everyone else wants. :)
Topic locked