Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Atlas of the Ancients

Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:11 am

B55B55 wrote:Additionally the fire muffin isn't a plot specific item. It's just a regular battledome item that they seem to be using for this plot. So you should be able to obtain one elsewhere later without the same expense as plot specific items.

On the other hand I, personally, would be upset if I wasn't able to complete any particular square of the plot.. For example I've been trying all day to get the dung even though I don't want it and think it's ugly, so I suspect it boils down to a personal opinion.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the prize/trophy/reward you receive takes into account the number of steps you complete despite TNT's statement that you can finish the plot without having all the items.

Yes, I saw that I could get it for 2000 NP, possibly less... but I don't want to not finish the plot! :lol: LOL!

Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:32 am

Of course you can finish the plot but like the LDP, and Haunted Woods Etc All, you know if there is a trophy involved people will be docked points for blank squares.

I am still speculating if this will end right before AAA on the 24th or something.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:50 pm

I want battles!

Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Me too, I want to fight that magma creature, we have not had a good battle in forever!

Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:59 pm

I just got a rock mote from playing Moltara Meltdown. I forgot to get a screen cap, but there are now at least 4 different prizes.

I still don't have the freaking muffin, though! Grr.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Yes, just got a Rock Mote.

And here I thought the Fire Muffin was a cop-out. A Rock Mote?

Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:31 am

I've done close to a dozen completions today and have yet to get anything. No actual count, but grrr, this is annoying :/

Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:38 am

New Split
Topic locked