Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:46 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Operation PetPet Park
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:49 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I didn't pay any attention to the moon.

I observed the place that the light shined and then tilted the egg a bit lower to make it hit the first spot. Then tilted it the other direction to hit the next spot. For the lowest, I tilted the egg almost upside down and checked where it hit, then changed the tilt slightly to hit the lowest spot.

Thank you to everyone who offered suggestions. It made it easier to find the solution.

Last edited by Arka on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:50 pm 

Pickles wrote:
Siouxper wrote:
TNT's target audience has shifted from 17-22 years old to 5-9 years old :( It seems like they're dumbing everything down to accommodate the younger audience
I believe TNT made it easy because A) it's a mini-plot, B) it's only available in English, and C) it's not going to give us trophies. It's more of a minor-mini-plot than anything else, so I wouldn't worry that they will continue doing real plots like this. :)

You haven't had the displeasure of viewing Neopets commercials with 8 year olds playing with Neopets plushies or with some guy talking like the viewer is 6 advertising the NC Mall dressup :(

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:19 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

this was gettin me real frustrated....lol but after tryin like 5 times i finally got it yay!!! :)

boo! guess who? ;P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:41 am 

Pink wrote:
Amazing how the Neoboards were actually helpful, eh.

All that being said...I'm not all too pleased with the content of this plot, but whatever...it'll get me some free stuff at the end.

My feelings on this on exactly which is sad because I've been waiting for another really good plot to come around to get sucked into. Think they'll ever pick up the unfinished Maraqua plot? Old news, I know, but still. I'm curious, they never did explain why it sank or whatever.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Demon wrote:
Rather ugly lil' things if ya ask me.

I agree the Hifflo is not an attractive pet pet
I admit that I'm not a hippo fan, but it looks like it needs a bath and a shave. They just seem dirty. And the eyes are so small and beady.

The puzzle itself is pretty easy. But i agree that pet-pet park is clearly aimed at younger players, which is fine (possibly even good, there should definitely be specific areas of the site that are designed to be simpler) but it's clearly affecting the difficulty of this plot. But some of the things that make it easy are also, in my opinion things that are good for a mini-plot in general. They're clear about announcing when each step comes out and telling you in the comic where to look for them and what you need to do. The puzzles at those steps are clearly easy, and that's related to the aforementioned age issue, but for something that isn't supposed to be a big deal or a major site focus I like that they're being clear about what you need to do.

Also
Summerrset wrote:
Pink wrote:

All that being said...I'm not all too pleased with the content of this plot, but whatever...it'll get me some free stuff at the end.

My feelings on this on exactly which is sad because I've been waiting for another really good plot to come around to get sucked into. Think they'll ever pick up the unfinished Maraqua plot? Old news, I know, but still. I'm curious, they never did explain why it sank or whatever.

Maraqua was always an underwater city, it never sank, but it was destroyed
PPT has a good article about that
But the short version is that in 2001 Maraqua was destoryed. Here's neopet's flash movie about that.

It was then rebuilt in the curse of maraqua plot which I'm sure you already know about.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:51 am 

to get one of the opel about 1/2 inch turn it to the left open the window then turn it to the right about 3;00 oclock and open the window then turn it to 6:00oclock and open the window again. The 3 opel are in a trangel form 2 at the top and 1 at the bottom. Hope this helps. You all are a great help to me when it comes to this games when I need it. ;)

EDIT:

B55B55 wrote:
Demon wrote:
Rather ugly lil' things if ya ask me.

I agree the Hifflo is not an attractive pet pet
I admit that I'm not a hippo fan, but it looks like it needs a bath and a shave. They just seem dirty. And the eyes are so small and beady.

The puzzle itself is pretty easy. But i agree that pet-pet park is clearly aimed at younger players, which is fine (possibly even good, there should definitely be specific areas of the site that are designed to be simpler) but it's clearly affecting the difficulty of this plot. But some of the things that make it easy are also, in my opinion things that are good for a mini-plot in general. They're clear about announcing when each step comes out and telling you in the comic where to look for them and what you need to do. The puzzles at those steps are clearly easy, and that's related to the aforementioned age issue, but for something that isn't supposed to be a big deal or a major site focus I like that they're being clear about what you need to do.

Also
Summerrset wrote:
Pink wrote:

Maraqua was always an underwater city, it never sank, but it was destroyed
PPT has a good article about that
But the short version is that in 2001 Maraqua was destoryed. Here's neopet's flash movie about that.

It was then rebuilt in the curse of maraqua plot which I'm sure you already know about.

It's not just for the youngins us older ones have fun with them too and some times need it really spelled out for us. You know what they say the mind goes fast after 50 :roflol:

MayEdit: Please do not double-post. If you were the last to post and you have something to add, please use the handy "edit" button in the lower right corner of your post. Thank you :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:39 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I managed to complete Mission Two on my second attempt (yay) but was I the only person having a problem moving the Opal? O.o When I was trying to drag it using my mouse sometimes it wouldn't move and then other times it would just dart to the opposite side of where it was... maybe I just still haven't got used to laser mice yet. :oops: I just found it oddly difficult. -shrugs- The actual puzzles are easier than usual Plots/Mini-Plots but... I'm not sure why but this feels more like a Game than an epic Adventure. ^^;; Maybe its because the Comics remind me of Codename: Kids Next Door or something. :P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
MagicalMystery wrote:
I managed to complete Mission Two on my second attempt (yay) but was I the only person having a problem moving the Opal? O.o When I was trying to drag it using my mouse sometimes it wouldn't move and then other times it would just dart to the opposite side of where it was...

Were you by chance trying to 'spin' the opal? I was doing that at first, and it doesn't work very well. :P You're supposed to drag your mouse in the literal left and right directions to make it turn.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

lol thats what I was doing *giggles* once I fugyred iut not to do that things went easier!

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:30 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

This is a mini-plot, so don't expect anything too amazing here... it's obviously nothing like the LDP a few years ago.

Valrigard the Draik
Neopets username: lord_valrigard

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

OH GOD do not remind us of the ATR.. please.. -shudders-

but this is kinda cute in a .. cute kinda way

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:18 pm 

mmmm.....desert mazes with crazy doors....*drool*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:37 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

its fun and i sure like how its on petpets!*points out that my user name on neopets is petpets_rule_ppla*but yeh.and the hifflos are really cute.i love them!

Thank you Byakuya San for the set!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I forgot to collect my prize in mission 2, can i go back and get it?

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:38 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

arogance1 wrote:
I forgot to collect my prize in mission 2, can i go back and get it?

BIG FAT EDIT
(SHOULDN'T OFFER ADVICE WHEN VERY TIRED)

No prizes for the missions, but should be one at the end of all of them.

Last edited by Daze on Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next