Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Return of Dr. Sloth [Split 9]
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Blargh, lag.

On the bright side, finished Daily Dare for today so I can concentrate on losing againt R...I mean, attempting to win a few battles with my meager weapon set.

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:36 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

fructy wrote:
Does anyone think there will be win limits this time? I'm not really sure. On the one hand I think there will be win limits, because it's the only way the get a balance between the two parts (so it won't overshadow the puzzle part completely). On the other hand TNT is leaving the oponnents open for quite a long time.

Maybe TNT leaves the challengers open so that people who have not finished the puzzle portion can have time to finish the puzzles and still won't miss out on the battledome part?

Anyhow, even though I'm up-to-date on both the Daily Dare and the Plot, I'm overwhelmed with so much stuff happening at the same time (and let's not forget this overlapping will last for an extended period of time).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:57 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

If anyone is still stuck on the 3-mod (with O) codes and want some help, send me a PM and i'll see if i can help you :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH NOOOOOOO :( I drew against the Militia :( My pet's bd record is very important to me, I've never lost and have only drawn once (now twice). Stupid stupid stupid AHHH :(

*deep breath* Ok all better now. I'm at 38 for the grundos and 55 for the Militia. I think I'll try to hit 60 and then focus on maxing out the grundos (or at least get to a good number), I'm still getting them in one hit. Then I'll try to hit the Juniors again to try to get to 500.

Thank you TNT for not taking away the challengers! :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12