Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:21 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Return of Dr Sloth [Split 7]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:54 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

News is up. No new chapter.

No new step, as far as I can tell.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:39 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

ChaosShadow wrote:
Wouldn't be particularly fair either way, since it's impossible to know which one the correct Garoo puzzle is, and after you finish that one, you're done. Some people did get unlucky, having to do all of the codes, but that's just luck of the draw... admittedly, though, I wouldn't have gone though all of the codes if I knew I had a choice. >.<

Wonder if there will be a bonus for doing all 20 codes, took about 6 hours. I finised them all before i found out we only needed the Garoo message. I did at least 3 more after the Garoo message, wasted a good hour or more.

Quietly contemplating life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:41 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ledi wrote:

I pretended that the guards were responsible for step two. :evil:

If I did that, I wouldn't be simply knocking the guards out...they'd be knocked out permanently. :evil: Still got 2 1/2 puzzles left that are not the correct one.

w00t I got the golden message

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:18 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Does anyone else have the problem where the page just hangs and hangs and the green hourglass keeps spinning? My sister is going crazy with that. It's hard to keep track of what you've tried with the constant hanging.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

bettywales wrote:
Does anyone else have the problem where the page just hangs and hangs and the green hourglass keeps spinning? My sister is going crazy with that. It's hard to keep track of what you've tried with the constant hanging.

When I was working on it it happened frequently to me. It's hard to keep track but its easier if you kinda mutter what item you are about to try next. It's just something I guess you have to wait out.

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:03 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I was almost always able to stop the hourglass by dragging another code to one of the mod boxes. One time it hung up with two hourglasses, though, so I wrote down what codes I had just used and refreshed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:15 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Is anyone else training like crazy? I need at least 26 training sessions at 4 hours and 3 codestones each to reach my 85 strength and defence boost. That's at least 6 days away :(

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:40 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Lee wrote:
bettywales wrote:

When I was working on it it happened frequently to me. It's hard to keep track but its easier if you kinda mutter what item you are about to try next. It's just something I guess you have to wait out.

When that happened to me i went all the way out of the codeing game and then went back in that often fixed it...... otherwise i just made it break time lol.

ImageImageImageImage
Click the eggs above to view all my dragons & help them grow by clicking them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:51 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

cookiemunster wrote:
Is anyone else training like crazy? I need at least 26 training sessions at 4 hours and 3 codestones each to reach my 85 strength and defence boost. That's at least 6 days away :(

I have been trying to, but it costs so darn much for codestones that i've about given up, i hate wasting all my points to training when there's so many things i am trying to get. I really should train more, i really need more HP the lab ray hasn't been very lucky for me lately. :(

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:56 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

YESSS! I'm finally caught up!! XD I have to say that was the least fun I've ever had on a plot step. It was so tedious and daunting it made the TOW potions look like a cake walk.

I found working in 1-hour increments helped. And listening to Tool. I found the song The Patient particularly fitting.

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:16 am 

Those of you who have access to the Lab should probably forget about training right now (unless you're very close to a boost) and just Lab and do 10 Kitchen Quests everyday. Defense won't do you much good in a 1-player war, and you can catch up on your Defense training after the plot is over. Right now, you need to be getting in as many points of Strength and HP as possible. A few HP points can add a few more valuable wins to your record.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:46 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Why won't defence do you much good?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

HOORAY! I finally finished the stage with the modifiers and the codes! Lots of time, and even more help from excel and i did it :) yaay!

Now onto the next one...

Edit: Eew this guards stage is horrible! The first two were easy peasy, but this one is annoying!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:02 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

finally finished the codes thanks to everyone that gave me some help/advice. I ended up having to do all the mod 0 ones, including 2 twice because i missed a combination. hopefully there isnt another step anything like that in this plot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:55 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

theonlysaneone wrote:
Those of you who have access to the Lab should probably forget about training right now (unless you're very close to a boost) and just Lab and do 10 Kitchen Quests everyday. Defense won't do you much good in a 1-player war, and you can catch up on your Defense training after the plot is over. Right now, you need to be getting in as many points of Strength and HP as possible. A few HP points can add a few more valuable wins to your record.

Yeah, for the last two weeks I was at strength: 119 and it was driving me mad. I did kitchen quests and labbed and that was it. I got up to 123 after three days and stayed there for over a week. I was pulling my hair out and terrified that each new lab would drain me four strength points. Two days ago the lab bumped me up past 125 and now I'm not touching it till after the war. No way am I risking losing the strength points. But I've been pretty obsessive and twitchy recently because of that. Need a life.

edhriel on neopets
DryadSong

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next