Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:03 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Return of Dr Sloth [Split 7]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I hope they really work on reducing the lag with the battle. I remember the lag was really bad during the tale of woe.

Post subject: Re: Return of Dr Sloth [Split 7]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

theonlysaneone wrote:
If that's not working for you, you can try items to get those last few Strength points. Ferocious Neggs, Cool Neggs, Strength Serum, Greater Earthen Potion, Purple Spotted Shroom, and Essence of Drackonack are a few options, but they won't come cheap. Twisted Potion of Strength has a chance of getting you there immediately for just over 100K, but you also have an equal chance of losing 5 Strength. Since you're a lab user, I assume the risk doesn't bother you much, so you may want to go that route.

I'm already aware of those items, but they're just way too expensive for what they do. I've never trained my lab rat outside of the Ray, so he just ends up where he ends up. And then I whine about it just because, but I've accepted it :P

And yeah, here's to hoping the lag isn't as terrible as last time. x.x

MayEdit: New split - click

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10