Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Journey to the Lost Isle (Split 14)
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Journal: http://www.neopets.com/mip/index.phtml
Comic: http://www.neopets.com/mip/comic.phtml

Past Threads:
[original], [Split 1], [Split 2], [Split 3], [Split 4], [Split 5], [Split 6], [Split 7], [Split 8], [Split 9], [Split 10],
[Split 11], [Split 12], [Split 13]

<center>Walkthrough:</center>

<center>----------
Part One
This part of the plot is finished, and can no longer be completed. The puzzle has been removed from the site.
----------</center>

Visit this page, where you will be lead to a game that must be completed. The game operates similarly to a Tangram puzzle, in which you must place all of the ship's supplies within the grid provided.

Complete the puzzle by arranging the pieces so they all fit within the grid, then click Submit. You must complete three puzzles of increasing difficulty to continue.

If you have trouble solving them, try these Useful Tips and Tricks first.

If you still cannot figure out your puzzle, post the image here (Please note - all pictures must be less than 500 pixels wide! If it is over this, please link to the picture's URL, do not use the image tags).

A note to all people solving puzzles for others, Please do not give the location of anymore than three pieces of the puzzle.

<center>----------
Part Two
This part of the plot is finished, and can no longer be completed.
The challenger in question has been removed from the Battledome, and can no longer be fought.

----------</center>

Visit Chapter 2 of the comic. On the last page (page 4) click on the last cell of the comic. This will allow you to challenge the Ravenous Monster in the Battledome.

<center>----------
Part Three
This part of the plot is finished, and can no longer be completed. The puzzle has been removed from the site.
----------</center>

Visit this page. Here you will find a puzzle where you must figure out the code to open a lock. (Much like Time Tunnel.)

Click on each ring to shift it into position, then click on the red button in the center of the puzzle to check it.

If you get a green light, you have the correct symbol in the correct position. If you get a yellow light, you have the correct symbol in the wrong position.

The number in the red button indicates how many attempts you have left on that puzzle. If you don't solve it in that number of attempts, the puzzle will reset and won't be the same as the previous times. Keep trying! You may find it useful to rotate one ring at a time and use the process of elimination to figure it out.

You will have to solve 3 of these puzzles to continue, and they're different for everyone.

Glitch note: If you have completed your third puzzle, but the plot has not progressed (i.e. you are getting puzzle three again but with a red button showing "0"), either refresh the page or go back to the journal, then the comic, then the puzzle. This should solve the problem.

<center>----------
Part Four
The challenger in question has been removed from the Battledome, and can no longer be fought.

----------</center>

The Monstrous Moach is now a challenger in the battledome. Go out there and get them!

<center>----------
Part Five
--------</center>

Click on the last frame of Chapter 5 in the comic to take you to the maze. The maze starts with you at the boat. Some people have one path to click here (just above the boat), and others have two (above the boat and off to the right of the screen). You may find it beneficial to create a map of your maze, as in this guide. You have to collect 9 pieces to repair the boat. Some pieces should already be in your quest inventory.

The thorns can be found by clicking on the last panel of Chapter 4, but this seems to be glitchy for a few people. The jawbone can be found by clicking on or near the Mootix on the map in Mad Tongue Murphy's journal. (Alternately, you can highlight text just above the journal, then press TAB, then press ENTER.)

The other pieces must be collected by searching the maze. Collect pieces by clicking on them. The branch must be "sawn off" with the jawbone: open your quest inventory, select the jawbone, and click on the branch.

Some people are getting "stuck" in their mazes, when the maze loops back on itself. This is a bug, but TNT has been working on it. Check your maze periodically to see if it has changed.

Once you have collected all 9 pieces, return to the boat and start using items on it. The items have to be used in a particular order:

Vines
Planks
Thorns
Nail Gun
Bucket
Branch
Steam Vent
Ship's Wheel

<center>----------
Part Six
The challenger in question has been removed from the Battledome, and can no longer be fought. The puzzle has also been removed.

--------</center>

After reading the current comic, return to the maze, you will find a clam shell in your inventory. Use it on the ship, and it is suddenly seaworthy.

Also, the Petpetpet Horde is now available to fight in the Battledome!

<center>----------
Notes
----------</center>

This is a snowglobe from the Smuggler's Cove and unrelated to the plot.

As of June 1, it seems that the plot is over, though that is not a certainty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:10 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

The petpetpet horde seems to have a very random fighting pattern..
Sometimes it uses the quill a couple of times and finishes me off in no time, sometimes it just freezes and then beserk attacks without weapons for the rest of the entire battle...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:23 am 

No way im going to be able to beat it/them with only a lvl 11 pet :(. Neopets has really made the challengers too hard too quick me thinks...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:39 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I'm confused... what do we need a shell for to launch a ship? o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:42 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Drake-Dark wrote:
I'm confused... what do we need a shell for to launch a ship? o_O

Perhaps it's the Neopian equivalent of christening a ship by breaking a champagne bottle over the bow! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:46 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I beat them once and I'm not trying again. Their fighting pattern is just a little too...weird...for my liking.

Post subject: Puzzle
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:46 am 

This is actually driving me insane, it's the third puzzle.

http://i16.tinypic.com/6ciiij8.jpg[/quote]

Jesse :]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:50 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

The horde is really tough.

:/

Post subject: Re: Puzzle
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:01 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

jeskimo wrote:
This is actually driving me insane, it's the third puzzle.

http://i16.tinypic.com/6ciiij8.jpg
[/quote]

Welcome to PPT. You're actually almost there! Remove the box (the square-shaped box). Put the second mop above the first mop. You should be able to get it from there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:10 pm 

Do losses count against you? Well, I can no longer defeat the BD opponents. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:22 pm 

siouxper wrote:
Do losses count against you? Well, I can no longer defeat the BD opponents. :(

I hope not, as I have tried 6 times to defeat the horde and have failed each time. I just don't have the HP to defeat them. 100% freeze and the quill is killing me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

235 difficulty? Almost impossible for me with just 96hp. Unless if I have really powerful weapons.

Can someone please lend me a good weapon temporarily so I can beat this guy at least once? (freezers, healers and 11+icons are what I really need)

Oh crap! I just remembered that I left my car keys in the OTHER dimension...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Hm, my advantage is usually a lot of HPs, but against this opponent it'll be tough. I really should invest in a freezer, and train my pet.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:54 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Karnatu wrote:
235 difficulty? Almost impossible for me with just 96hp. Unless if I have really powerful weapons.

Can someone please lend me a good weapon temporarily so I can beat this guy at least once? (freezers, healers and 11+icons are what I really need)

You'd need something like twin SAPs to beat this guy with HP that low... I have almost double that, and even I am being wiped out in two or three hits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

What are SAPs?

Oh crap! I just remembered that I left my car keys in the OTHER dimension...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next