Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:35 pm

New Tip: Hold on to the Darigan Ball forever

If you have a comfortable lead and want to stop playing, let your goalie get a hold of the Darigan ball. Every few seconds, throw the ball towards the sidelines. Since the ball will fly the opposite direction, it goes right back into your hands! You can hang on to it as long as you want this way.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:47 pm

theonlysaneone wrote:New Tip: Hold on to the Darigan Ball forever

If you have a comfortable lead and want to stop playing, let your goalie get a hold of the Darigan ball. Every few seconds, throw the ball towards the sidelines. Since the ball will fly the opposite direction, it goes right back into your hands! You can hang on to it as long as you want this way.

Added.

And just in case you didn't know, a bunch of losers have taken to sending Headless VonRoo plushies and Blumaroo Steaks to users who support Roo Island. Maybe they should focus on practicing Yooyuball instead of wasting their time and NP sending us presents. :roll:

Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:51 pm

Fiddelysquat wrote:And just in case you didn't know, a bunch of losers have taken to sending Headless VonRoo plushies and Blumaroo Steaks to users who support Roo Island. Maybe they should focus on practicing Yooyuball instead of wasting their time and NP sending us presents. :roll:

:roflol:

That's pretty funny. Go Roo!

Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:00 am

Thats hilarious. They only cost 1 np each I think too.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:20 am

That is the dumbest but funniest thing ever about the ppl sending 1 np items to ppl to join roo island lol.

Also thanks for filling me in on the whole time thing for the cup.
I have managed to win 3 games so far woohoo, thanks to the sticky!! So thanks to everyone who has added tips, i wouldn't make it without them. :)

Also i was wondering how the prizes are handed out? Like what kind of things do the winning team get, and what do the rest of us get? Not saying my team is gonna lose or anything because i think darigan is gonna kick butt!! ;)
Last edited by ~Tara~ on Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:22 am

Me too, Tara. Everyone's hints have been uber helpful. You'll make a Yooyuballer out of me yet!

Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:53 am

I didn't participate last year, but y'all have brilliant tips. I'm actually getting to the point that my scores aren't ridiculously bad! :)

Pickles wrote:
Fiddelysquat wrote:And just in case you didn't know, a bunch of losers have taken to sending Headless VonRoo plushies and Blumaroo Steaks to users who support Roo Island. Maybe they should focus on practicing Yooyuball instead of wasting their time and NP sending us presents. :roll:

:roflol:

That's pretty funny. Go Roo!

I like free stuff! I think I'll start pointing out that I'm a Rooligan at every opportunity. Go Roo Island!

Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:56 am

Hey... just think of it this way... Free food (care of Blumaroo Steaks) the whole tournement... more, if you keep Grrals or Skeiths

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:02 am

From the news:

Altador Cup Starts at 8:00 AM NST! Are you ready to support your team? Good luck to all of the teams!

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:03 am

Aww, drat, Daze beat me to it. :P

I wonder if this means each new "day" of tournaments will start at 8am NST? I'd guess it would, so that we'd get a full 24 hours per round.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:06 am

Pickles wrote:Aww, drat, Daze beat me to it. :P

I wonder if this means each new "day" of tournaments will start at 8am NST? I'd guess it would, so that we'd get a full 24 hours per round.

I'd imagine so. Tomorrow when I get home from school, I'll be making a goal to get at least 100 games. If I still have a lot more time, 500 games a day ;)

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:36 am

8am is 1am for me, but I do work night shift so I should be able to put in a good 1 or 2 hours of games before bed.

I have a guide for the Altador Cup if anyone is interested:

http://www.neopets.com/~Laoran_Flare

I have included screenies of possible moves, I hope it helps. :)

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:09 am

Yay Roo Island! [waves flag]

I'm very glad this came back. I don't even play neopets anymore but I am all for playing in the Altador Cup! Now I just have to practice as I've completely forgotten how this game goes.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:57 am

Elysian wrote:I'd imagine so. Tomorrow when I get home from school, I'll be making a goal to get at least 100 games. If I still have a lot more time, 500 games a day ;)

Wow, is that even possible? 3 minutes a game x 500 = 1500 minutes = 25 hours. :o I guess not. 100 games a day is still a lot - 5 hours of Yooyu ball a day. Those of us that work 8 hours ( plus 1 lunch hour plus travel time to/from work)...that doesn't leave much time for sleep. I'm probably going to aim for 10-20 games a day, maybe more if it's a weekend. We'll see.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:03 am

Fiddelysquat wrote:
theonlysaneone wrote:New Tip: Hold on to the Darigan Ball forever

Added.

And just in case you didn't know, a bunch of losers have taken to sending Headless VonRoo plushies and Blumaroo Steaks to users who support Roo Island. Maybe they should focus on practicing Yooyuball instead of wasting their time and NP sending us presents. :roll:

That's the funniest thing I think I've read in the last few hours. Great stuff.

I'm a Krawk Island supporter, do you think anyone will start sending me SC items?
Topic locked