Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:49 am

Wow that yooyu ball is tough, i have only won once against the practice team, this is my first time doing the cup, i am with darigan.
It's fun so far, but definatly tough.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:04 am

I dunno about you guys, but I'm totally doing Roo Island.

Sure they may not be the best, but I like 'em. :3

..gotta practice again though. I remember I sucked royally last year, but this year I'l gonna bring in as many wins as I can~!

Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:33 am

It's Meridell all the way for me. Same as last year. They seem to have a slightly improved team, although I'm not sure what difference the statistics make.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:45 am

Go Meridell! We'll win the Altador Cup this time!

Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:59 am

I didn't play last year, don't remember why. I suck at games like this.. anybody got a guide or something?

Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:32 am

Easy as Pi. Going with Shenkuu. Firstly because I love the nature and setting of this world, secondly because I like how the current team looks like, thirdly because I can't resist this background (haha). In a nutshell, it's been my favourite world since it first appeared.

I didn't participate last year, so I'm new to this whole Yooyu-business. I must say it's a bit hard, but this is definitely one of those games where practice makes perfect.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:39 am

i was with haunted woods all the way last year, this time round i'm going to go for darigan, partly because i think lots of people are going to jump on the haunted woods bandwagon.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:05 am

Why don't the teams load? I'm stuck on the "Loading teams" page of the game. I need to play this for fun as I really love this game. Last year I won all of my games, hope for the same this time.

Edit: I won my first 3-1 and lost my SECOND 1-2 and drew my third 1-1.
Last edited by Karnatu on Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:13 am

Joined Krawk Island again :D

What was the trick again to get the ball first? I forgot...

edit. I also got a nice background to customise my pet with! That's quite nice, I was wondering when we'd be getting new backgrounds. :)

Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:05 am

Haunted woods for me! Not because they won last year but because I like the Kyrii and yurble on the team :P

Gosh I HATE yooyu ball. Why won't they let us practice the other games first too?

Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:07 am

<Pops>
Go Brightvale!
<Pops>

I'm doing surprisingly well in the training game (I wasn't around last year so it's all fresh to me). Something tells me I'm gonna get squished in the real torunament anyway ^_^'

Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:31 am

Does anyone have a link to that wiki that had all the fan made banners on? I'd like to use one of the ones I made last year, but I deleted them long ago.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:08 pm

Yay Roo Island!! (No pondering for me - Roo Island is where my Neohome is, therefore it's my home team, therefore I'm supporting it.)

I love that you get a background for your closet when you pick a team. Floodu (my baby blumie) looks fantastic sitting on the centre line all pleased with himself. :D

The fantastic and beautiful sig / avatar sets made by Pixa are here: http://www.neopets.com/~Livlier . Maybe in the next split we can get that put in the first post?

I wonder how trophies will work given that you can't change teams this year. Previously your trophy was chosen based on which of the two finalists you supported in the final round. I hope it means that your trophy this year will be themed to the team you supported, with it looking more grand the further your team got.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:19 pm

I'll support Mystery Island as last year.

Volgoth RULES!

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:27 pm

After all, I decided I'm going with Roo Island again. Team loyalty and everything, you know, plus I love their multi-coloured stuff <3
And I get to march around the house chanting "We Will Rock Roo". Honestly, the other teams don't even have a motto :P
Topic locked