Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Fri May 25, 2007 11:49 pm

Argh! I just need the jawbone, and it won't give it to me no matter where I click on the map. Could anyone mark up a screenshot so I know I'm clicking in the right spot? Any other suggestions? I've got everything else, and it's driving me nuts. :P

Sat May 26, 2007 12:02 am

heiligeglut wrote:Argh! I just need the jawbone, and it won't give it to me no matter where I click on the map. Could anyone mark up a screenshot so I know I'm clicking in the right spot? Any other suggestions? I've got everything else, and it's driving me nuts. :P

I clicked on the area I marked with a red dot and got it. It's very small, though. Alternatively you could highlight text above the image, press the Tab key, and press Enter.

Jawbone - Make sure your popups are enabled

Sat May 26, 2007 12:18 am

I had a problem getting the jawbone until I disabled my "popup blocker". Make sure that isn't the issue!

Annika

Sat May 26, 2007 1:04 am

heiligeglut wrote:Argh! I just need the jawbone, and it won't give it to me no matter where I click on the map. Could anyone mark up a screenshot so I know I'm clicking in the right spot? Any other suggestions? I've got everything else, and it's driving me nuts. :P

Dylan was wonderful for helping out with this (THANKS DYLAN) Here's his link. This should help:

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33467

Sat May 26, 2007 1:30 am

the hotspot changes all the time, but it's always around the... thing. The large petpet in the image a coupla posts up. It's always right around there, and your cursor will change to a link cursor when you mouse over it.

Sat May 26, 2007 1:40 am

Thank you all! I got it, and finished it all. :)

Sat May 26, 2007 1:42 am

I have been trying to help Mechanicalmonkey (page 4 this thread) and Aughnom (page 6 this thread) on their put the pieces in the grid puzzles, but I haven't had any luck on either of them.

If someone here has the time and inclination, could you see if you can find solutions?

Sat May 26, 2007 2:52 am

attempted monkeys. Worked on it for the better part of an hour. No solution yet.

I give up. good luck!

Sat May 26, 2007 3:38 am

Arka wrote:I have been trying to help Mechanicalmonkey (page 4 this thread) and Aughnom (page 6 this thread) on their put the pieces in the grid puzzles, but I haven't had any luck on either of them.

If someone here has the time and inclination, could you see if you can find solutions?

Heres a hint for Aughnom's puzzle, ignore the black area

Re: I'm waaaay behind.

Sat May 26, 2007 3:46 am

mechanica1m0nkey wrote:Hey... sorry to bother with this but I still haven't been able to figure out that third puzzle. I posted a picture of it a while ago but I don't think anyone solved it. Please help? Send me a message ^____^

Hey mechanica1m0nkey, your top three pieces are in the right spots. Removed. Please see the first page's rules on providing hints

Edit: Oops, sorry mod! :p
Last edited by yellowwizard on Sat May 26, 2007 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: I'm waaaay behind.

Sat May 26, 2007 4:03 am

yellowwizard wrote:
mechanica1m0nkey wrote:Hey... sorry to bother with this but I still haven't been able to figure out that third puzzle. I posted a picture of it a while ago but I don't think anyone solved it. Please help? Send me a message ^____^

Hey mechanica1m0nkey, your top three pieces are in the right spots. Removed

P.S. Nice name :-p

Not providing any additional hints to what you provided, just supplying the visuals

Removed. Please see the first post for the rules on supplying hints

Sat May 26, 2007 7:48 am

Does anybody have a screenshot of the branch? I'm sure I have been to every room in my maze, but I can't find a branch (I have a jawbone).

Sat May 26, 2007 7:57 am

cyleigh wrote:Does anybody have a screenshot of the branch? I'm sure I have been to every room in my maze, but I can't find a branch (I have a jawbone).

Check twinklyspangle's post on page 6 of this thread. She has provided pics of all of the items there. And be advised that the branch might not be right on the path. Mine was on the bottom center of the screen between two paths.

Sat May 26, 2007 8:17 am

I still need a nail gun and I can't find it. What can I do?

Sat May 26, 2007 9:27 am

You don't need a nail gun :P You just need the spikes found like any other item
Topic locked