Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Thu May 17, 2007 5:39 am

regal_one wrote:
Meer wrote:Did anybody else notice the suspicious expression on the jub jub's face on the bottom of page one? When they're all deciding they need to get the heck out of there. I think he's up to something...

yeah... i've been suspicious ever since we completed the codebreaker puzzle and he was looking pretty sinister.... maybe he's working for a secret organization and wants to sell what they found to make a profit.... or he might just want the credit for finding the island all for himself (glory hound?)... just shots in the dark though ^^

I actually thought that his expression was supposed to say "Hmm... something doesn't look right." But I would definitely love it if Werther had a larger role in the plot, whether it's as a good guy or bad guy. So far he hasn't had a speaking role at all. Although I don't have one of my own, Jubjubs are one of my favorite species. I'd love to see them break out of the typecast role of adorable construction workers. ;)

Thu May 17, 2007 5:48 am

Lvl : 31
Str : 55
Def : 50
Mov : 34
Hp : 59 / 59

I beat him once... and I had 1 HP left!!!!

*afraid to try again*
Topic locked