Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

heiligeglut wrote:
smudgeoffudge wrote:
Maybe the caption contest is a clue. In the caption contest there are two pets and they are looking down at their petpet farm. Well what if this island is just like that?

Anyone who visits the area is shrunken because of the curse. Then Dr. Sloth beams them to another area, where they think they are still in the ocean, but they are just in a large pool in his lab or something.
It's kind of a fun idea to have the characters shrunken, but I don't think it's right. If they were teensy, then the plant life should all be enormous as well as the bugs. Instead, the plants are roughly normal-sized, so it must be that the bugs really are that big instead of the pets being so small. Or at least that's how I'm seeing it.

C'mon, TNT, more plot! :P

I'm convinced it's something like the Island Of Doctor Moreau (Weird creepy scientist doing experiments on animals and getting scary results) Although that was crossing animals and humans rather than making bugs huge. If the characters had shrunk, wouldn't all the flora be huge too?

ImageImage
Thanks Rachel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I agree with you--Island of Dr. Moreau!! I'm looking for my giant fly swatter and truckload of Raid bug spray as we speak.

As far as TNT not posting news yesterday. I'm sure whatever reason it is, it's a very good one. If it DID have something to do with the Griffith Park fire, I hope everyone is ok, and they just couldn't make it in as a precaution.

Do you have your towel?

Post subject: Re: no new news...
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:18 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Jerch wrote:
cybertrini wrote:
It is a little odd that there is nothing new from TNT. Does anyone remember a day without something new in New Features? Other than weekends I mean...
I do. Can't remember when though.
Besides the "you are not prepared"? heh.

Thanks to all those who voted for ethuiladdie!
Cingular users: Try Neopets on your cellphone! CLICK HERE
I <3 Jack ~*~ I <3 Jack ~*~ I <3 Jack ~*~ I <3 Jack

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Split! The new thread's url is: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33300

ImageImageImage
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. - Samuel Clemens

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10