Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Altador Plot Help

Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:46 pm

.::.Dying to Live.::. wrote:Okay so I completed the plot a couple months ago, have been collecting the prizes, then the whole thing with the finally receiving the trophy etc. thing came out, I didn't get anything then, and I still haven't gotten my trophy or anything and now its back to giving prizes. Is this another glitch or did I miss something?
Hrm... what do you mean by 'the whole thing with the finally receiving the trophy'? I'm not aware that they ever sorted out all the people who never got their trophy...

Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:23 am

I been off neopets for awhile and came across this plot. Anyways i'm stuck on getting the bandages i refresh in the tomb but the blob never changes. DOes anyone have any suggestions. I know it subtle but still nothing. If not i guess i'll keep trying.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:48 am

The only thing I can suggest is Adblocking the regular image. The image you can click to get the bandages has a different URL, so if you refresh with the regular image Adblocked, the image will only load if it's the "bandages" image.
As far as I know this isn't considered cheating because it doesn't give you an edge over other players--it just makes the image easier to spot.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:23 am

Try this Constellation Finder

NeoAcademy Altador Plot Constellation Finder
http://avatars.neoacademy.info/?page=Star_Map

It's the best and most user friendly I've seen yet, it leaves Atrus and the others far behind.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:55 pm

Hi guys. Been gone for ages and finally back. I'm having a few problems with the plot.

I've done the sleeper one and am stuck on dreamer. :\

I've plotted it correctly if i am not wrong but whenever i pressed SUBMIT it always fails. I connected top 5 together and added the star below. Here is a link to my map. It should work isn't it???

Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:29 am

I have no idea, as those are the correct stars. The only thing I can think of is maybe you didn't complete all the steps for the dreamer, but I doubt it.

*shrug*

Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:51 am

Anyone else can help? i'm quite sure i got the steps correct....

Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:59 pm

Did you do all the sleeper steps too? Have you tried that other lone star there? Have you tried refreshing the page and reentering the stars?

They line up perfectly with mine, so I'd try all the above things and then go submit a bug report.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:09 am

Try using
http://avatars.neoacademy.info/?page=Star_Map
Then click Sleeper, if the number is 0, or it says all the data is incorrect, you havn't done all the steps yet.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:56 am

I tried the other star there. No use. I tried refreshing and even tried it after 24hours. Both useless.

Matty, this is wad i got:

Constellation Link / Status
The Sleeper Completed
The Dreamer Find The Dreamer
First to Rise Find First to Rise
The Farmer Find The Farmer
The Dancer Find The Dancer
The Wave Find The Wave
The Gladiator Find The Gladiator
The Collector Find The Collector

I've completed Sleeper. Left dreamer. I double checked it. I went to the clouds. Press an empty space in the clouds. Seen the formations light up. Went back and talked to the Lenny. Heard his remarks. Went to the club just in case. I even went to talk to Mr Grumpy Turn-Off-The-Lights Janitor. All fruitless.

Bug?

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:13 am

Chakra_ wrote:I tried the other star there. No use. I tried refreshing and even tried it after 24hours. Both useless.

Matty, this is wad i got:

Constellation Link / Status
The Sleeper Completed
The Dreamer Find The Dreamer
First to Rise Find First to Rise
The Farmer Find The Farmer
The Dancer Find The Dancer
The Wave Find The Wave
The Gladiator Find The Gladiator
The Collector Find The Collector

I've completed Sleeper. Left dreamer. I double checked it. I went to the clouds. Press an empty space in the clouds. Seen the formations light up. Went back and talked to the Lenny. Heard his remarks. Went to the club just in case. I even went to talk to Mr Grumpy Turn-Off-The-Lights Janitor. All fruitless.

Bug?

Did you click "Find The Dreamer"? You need to click that on the NeoAcademy one.
If it's lit up and you've spoken to the archivist, clicking Find The Dreamer should make it light up on the telescope.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:11 pm

I clicked it and nothing happened. Still looks the same. What does this mean? I got a step wrong?

i did these:

1. Go to Right Cloud.
2. Click cloud.
3. Click gap in cloud
4. Find the lenny hear him talk.
5. Go to telescope and make the stars thingy

Any part i missed out?

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:00 am

Chakra, did you get your updated star map data before you tried the constellation?

Did you double-check and triple-check that you've pressed "continue" after all the steps, if there is a "continue" button?

If you've done both of those things, I would suggest sending a bug to TNT. There have been problems before with people trying to complete things.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:54 am

Chakra_ wrote:I clicked it and nothing happened. Still looks the same. What does this mean? I got a step wrong?

i did these:

1. Go to Right Cloud.
2. Click cloud.
3. Click gap in cloud
4. Find the lenny hear him talk.
5. Go to telescope and make the stars thingy

Any part i missed out?

If you have Yahoo or MSN, PM me your ID

Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:33 am

mayanspypilot wrote:Chakra, did you get your updated star map data before you tried the constellation?

Did you double-check and triple-check that you've pressed "continue" after all the steps, if there is a "continue" button?

If you've done both of those things, I would suggest sending a bug to TNT. There have been problems before with people trying to complete things.

Isn't the star map u find for the sleeper the one u use to find Dreamer and everything else? If so i should be using it. Is there anyplace i can get the NEW updated star map? I want to check if it';s the same as my old one.
Topic locked